The "do not add me" offers

grimdercell

Notice how when you place a note on your trade at Outpost saying "Do not add me, offer here", people still add you? And 99% of the time, they will give you offers like this:

LpunXKj.png

And in a separate trade, one guy offered me a pomson for a black desert marauder -_____-

What are the worst offers did you get before?

Some guy added me to sell a craft hat, I said

"ok 1.33?"

"No you fucktard try 2.33 dumbass"

"But I was buying craft hats..."

Johnny is now offline

dafuq?

Some guy added me to sell a craft hat, I said

"ok 1.33?"

"No you fucktard try 2.33 dumbass"

"But I was buying craft hats..."

Johnny is now offline

dafuq?

Sometimes I just want to know, do they actually read the notes or just blindly add ppl? -_____-

This happens to me all the time... It's ridiculous. 

Sometimes people will add me to buy an item... Tell me they want to buy an item... Trade me.... THEN ask what my price is. After that point, 33% scoff at my price and immediately remove me, 33% offer something stupid, and the other 33% actually pay the price. 

Another thing I find annoying... People offering dumb stuff on outpost trades. While it's much better than wasting my time on steam, I don't like coming back to like, 20 notifications only to find that they're all worthless offers, and they're not even worth the time it takes to hide them. 

This happens to me all the time... It's ridiculous. 

Sometimes people will add me to buy an item... Tell me they want to buy an item... Trade me.... THEN ask what my price is. After that point, 33% scoff at my price and immediately remove me, 33% offer something stupid, and the other 33% actually pay the price. 

Another thing I find annoying... People offering dumb stuff on outpost trades. While it's much better than wasting my time on steam, I don't like coming back to like, 20 notifications only to find that they're all worthless offers, and they're not even worth the time it takes to hide them. 

Yeah, got into that situation countless of times before. Look at this trade for example:

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/9666088

I was looking for unusuals, and some guy offered me a vintage procedure mask instead. They either didn't read the notes, or just plain ignorant. 

And also this trade:

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/9724151

I want to trade a black juju + 2 keys for a bud, this dude came and request a black juju + 8 keys for his bud. Such logic.

Stop being pissy. By saying "Do not add me zomg or I'll block you", believe or not but you miss many great deals. I made some nice profits from trading with people who randomly added me because I had the item they were looking for for a long time. I also add people to make an offer they can't refuse sometimes but then it appears that I'm blocked. 

I block all blind adds. Regardless of if i "miss a gud deel". Its called being polite, crab. 

I used to accept them, to see what they wanted and 90% of the time it was retards with broken engrish or worse...RUSSIANS that have spam some random crap offer for something out of my inventory that isn't even up on OP for trade.

No, blind adds are instantly blocked because I don't deal with people like that.

EDIT: Grammar

Stop being pissy. By saying "Do not add me zomg or I'll block you", believe or not but you miss many great deals. I made some nice profits from trading with people who randomly added me because I had the item they were looking for for a long time. I also add people to make an offer they can't refuse sometimes but then it appears that I'm blocked. 

I never block random adds. I've made profits off of them as well. What I don't like is when people add me to offer their crap.

If you added me with an offer I can't refuse, I wouldn't be upset in the slightest. We would have a pleasant trade. 

I block all blind adds. Regardless of if i "miss a gud deel". Its called being courtesy, crab. 

I used to accept them, to see what they wanted and 90% of the time it was retards with broken engrish or worse...RUSSIANS that have spam some random crap offer for something out of my inventory that isn't even up on OP for trade.

No, blind adds are instantly blocked because I don't deal with people like that.

I understand where you're coming from. Either way works, it just depends on how much you're willing to put up with.

I get people who add me all the time asking if I want to buy their stuff because they saw i had keys. And they get mad when I don't want their stuff.

Or they literally want to get rid of all their stuff they can't sell for my items.

Or wanting free upgrades.

I think the worst offer I've had was a couple of weapons for my buds. And it ended with me being called a scammer noob.

I get people who add me all the time asking if I want to buy their stuff because they saw i had keys. And they get mad when I don't want their stuff.

Or they literally want to get rid of all their stuff they can't sell for my items.

Or wanting free upgrades.

I think the worst offer I've had was a couple of weapons for my buds. And it ended with me being called a scammer noob.

Do traders know the definition of scammers? How is not accepting an offer a scam? And the more legit scammer would be the guy who offered the weapons for buds anyway. I've been in situations where some ppl call me a scammer just because I was selling a strange escape plan for 3 ref when the suggested price at bp.tf was 2.33-2.66 ref:

xejw9p0.png

And then there are some traders who adds you and say something like "strange X is only 1 ref on bp.tf, I'll buy yours at that price" when you're selling that particular strange for 1.33 ref (example). When you reject their offer, they'll tell you something like "no one's going to buy your item at that price" and other stuffs. Like doing that will the seller change his mind.

Also, one thing I hate the most is when someone adds you and then beg you to sell it for a lower price, saying stuff like "its my birthday today" or "pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee *insert sad face*". No one really cares, if 100 ppl add me and tell me that its their bday, so I should lower my price to their liking? Traders these days.

I love that certain words are just incomprehensible to the average "english speaking" OP'er.

For instance:

firm prices = can you do for less than what you are stating you are wanting to sell/buy at

no other offers = here is my shit offer for your items take it or be called a scammer

B/O = zomg you scammer 

I love that certain words are just incomprehensible to the average "english speaking" OP'er.

For instance:

firm prices = can you do for less than what you are stating you are wanting to sell/buy at

no other offers = here is my shit offer for your items take it or be called a scammer

B/O = zomg you scammer 

LOL exactly. Outpost traders' logic.

For instance:

B/O = zomg you scammer 

And this is why i want a broker who deals with all the stupidity for me (but still gives 95%+ of the profit).....

Also, its getting worse........

The best though is this: 

I ask for upper backpack.tf prices, and apparently i'm a scammer for wanting upper bptf prices for my items but the person offering isn't for using upper bptf prices......

And this is why i want a broker who deals with all the stupidity for me (but still gives 95%+ of the profit).....

Also, its getting worse........

The best though is this: 

I ask for upper backpack.tf prices, and apparently i'm a scammer for wanting upper bptf prices for my items but the person offering isn't for using upper bptf prices......

See, this is what I'm talking about. For instance, earlier in your thread, I asked how much for some hats. You posted the amount. I didn't want to pay the asking price so I moved on. Done. No scammer calling, either I pay asking price or I don't. No sitting there and be a fucking titty baby over it. Hate OP for that reason and the mod's like to pick and choose what gets reported and followed through it seems.

I got my crate 40 thread taken down because i did a future thread. bud each. Why the hell are there still tux for a bud threads still open?

By saying "Do not add me zomg or I'll block you", believe or not but you miss many great deals.

When you misquote people with "zomg or ill block you", you just end up looking immature.  You had a fair point to make, just make it.

I ask people not to add me because I don't want to be bothered by it when I have a set price.  I'm okay with missing out on some metal 1/10 times.

Do traders know the definition of scammers? How is not accepting an offer a scam? And the more legit scammer would be the guy who offered the weapons for buds anyway. I've been in situations where some ppl call me a scammer just because I was selling a strange escape plan for 3 ref when the suggested price at bp.tf was 2.33-2.66 ref:

It is rare to find someone who knows what a scammer. People use it as an insult for prices they dont like and they also use it in place of the word "shark". 

And I don't like when someone quotes bp.tf on me. Its usually a sign to stop talking to the person.  

When you misquote people with "zomg or ill block you", you just end up looking immature.  You had a fair point to make, just make it.

I ask people not to add me because I don't want to be bothered by it when I have a set price.  I'm okay with missing out on some metal 1/10 times.

I was generally talking about unusual trading. Should've mentioned it from the beginning, my fault.

See, this is what I'm talking about. For instance, earlier in your thread, I asked how much for some hats. You posted the amount. I didn't want to pay the asking price so I moved on. Done. No scammer calling, either I pay asking price or I don't. No sitting there and be a fucking titty baby over it. Hate OP for that reason and the mod's like to pick and choose what gets reported and followed through it seems.

I got my crate 40 thread taken down because i did a future thread. bud each. Why the hell are there still tux for a bud threads still open?

IDK.....the OP mods are just annoying as hell.....Make a craft hat buying trade for each class<---Banned for relisting. Make a racist remark--and they just hide it (or ignore it most times).....They literally bitch over everything, and ignore the real issues....

BTW, have i mentioned i hate OP and the retards that use it? (almost as bad as bptf retards--O, you're making a new suggestion??--You must be selling/buying it...or, "Scammur...asking for a scrap more than bptf."

It is rare to find someone who knows what a scammer. People use it as an insult for prices they dont like and they also use it in place of the word "shark". 

And I don't like when someone quotes bp.tf on me. Its usually a sign to stop talking to the person.

Ya....it gets quite annoying---but it always shuts them right up when i point out that im the #4 contributor :D

I was generally talking about unusual trading. Should've mentioned it from the beginning, my fault.

pshh everyone knows if you want good offers on your unusuals you use TP.... (haahahah)

Archived