unusual price estimate

Cheese :)

Not very knowledgable of the unusual trading economy and so I wanted to ask if anyone had a rough sense what a tainted frost smissmas saxton might be worth. Probably looking to sell it but don't mind holding on it to it either. Thanks!

Probably about 85 keys at best. Tainted Frost is an effect with few fans, and the Saxton can't really get anywhere with a winter "theme" event effect given solid winter-y ones are already pretty cheap and not in that high demand as is. But any 1:1 assasin grade, event effect hat was born to be bought once and rot in some top 1000 backpack. You should be able to make profit on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheese :) said:

Not very knowledgable of the unusual trading economy and so I wanted to ask if anyone had a rough sense what a tainted frost smissmas saxton might be worth. Probably looking to sell it but don't mind holding on it to it either. Thanks!

think 120-150

I'd say over 100 would be tough, but I'd list at 120 and work your way down. You may be able to find a buyer pretty quickly in the 75-90 range, if you wanted to qs.