Anyone know where I can get authentic bootleg video game cartridges?

thebanditruby

I know asking for authentic bootlegs is like asking for milk with no diary but hear me out. all bootlegs you can get easily now are produced now. im looking for some vintage gba bootlegs from the 2000s from asia or china. i love em.

Alibaba and AliExpress are your best friends. I've also got a love for fake garbage, and realistically speaking those couple-decade old products haven't actually gone anywhere. Local sellers and markets can also still be a good bet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Norah said:

Alibaba and AliExpress are your best friends. I've also got a love for fake garbage, and realistically speaking those couple-decade old products haven't actually gone anywhere. Local sellers and markets can also still be a good bet.

This! Even just browsing your local Facebook marketplace or equivalent may net you some results if you know what you're looking for. I'm sure there's some fakes mistakenly listed somewhere out there. If you have a local game shop and they're nice, you could always ask them to keep their eyes out for anyone bringing in what you may be looking for too! Good luck, I hope you find what you're looking for! 

I've had good luck with Aliexpress myself. I got a copy of Mario Bros on the GB with weird box art, and Iraq War 2003 for the Genesis, for just a couple bucks each. They'll take a while to arrive, but they're easy to find there.