site performance doo doo feces for anyone else?

thebanditruby

im not a happy camper atm bcuz every time i use classifieds it starts to get slower and slower and slower then my browser has to reload the website. very annoying tbh bcuz tbf ik bp.tf is very network intensive but its worse than usual. maybe that's just the way the cookie crumbles. if its my computer, than no more mr nice guy!!!

edit: i fixed it all you have to do is upgrade game consoles

Edited by thebanditruby
fix

1 hour ago, thebanditruby said:

im not a happy camper atm bcuz every time i use classifieds it starts to get slower and slower and slower then my browser has to reload the website. very annoying tbh bcuz tbf ik bp.tf is very network intensive but its worse than usual. maybe that's just the way the cookie crumbles. if its my computer, than no more mr nice guy!!!

Yeah homie. It may be on your end. My computer is alright when looking at classifieds at backpack.tf.

3 hours ago, thebanditruby said:

Sell your unusuals for better pc. Thats what im trying to do. I have 100 max fps on lowest in tf2 :(