Backpack Won't Load For Two Months

ArcticFlesh

Hi.

To give a quick rundown about me, I used to be very active, then my old PC died, and I finally got a new one around Christmas. I was getting back into TF2 and everyday I would check Backpack.tf to see how my items' prices are doing and its been unable to load my backpack for two months. This has been going on for about a week and don't know what to do. Basically it will say "Fallback inventories disabled" and when I hover over it it says "Fallback inventory loading is currently disabled". My trading seems to be bugged to, even though I have trade authentication on. Can someone help me with this issue?

help.png

1 hour ago, Shotgun said:

I think at this point i believe people just can't read 

You said what i've been thinking for a long time. like theres 100s of threads about this issue but people never see them for some reason. backpack.tf should actually ban this type of post and write an official forum post about the api bug. 

Been working fine for me the last 2 days and I have done nothing at all to try to rectify it - maybe i will create a new post: "Backpack inventory loading just fine" would make a change!

Script worked fine for me (after installing couple missing python packages). Had to do it on Windows since mine Ubuntu 18 VM was unable to pull such "fresh" Python version from default repo.