unboxed a THEMED defragmenting hard hat, need a price check on this

Random trade

i know it sounds far fetched but there it is, it's the only defragmenting hardimage.thumb.png.3aeb0cee35232bc3e32eae936bc4c45a.png hat with some kind of " polygons " in the effect. Ofc you got the huge valve symbol too  and some pink smoke.  

here is the effect moving, it looks like a godly themed unusual to me

1. a plane figure with at least three straight sides and angles, and typically five or more.

IDK about you but those shapes have curves dawg
  • Confused 1

Honestly? These haters are jealous they didn't unbox the first 2 Trillion $ unusual. I'll send some scanners out to high profile investors such as; Elon Musk, Bill Gates or even Kevin Nguyen if they have interest in such a theme....

• Astonished 2

nobody bases their buying choices around themed or not, however, it is a decent Assassin grade hat with one of the effects from this update that seems most likely to retain value. Based on other limited-time effects on that hat, it's probably between 200-400 keys, but I think where in there won't settle for a while.

• Love 1

If you have to explain why a hat is themed, it's not themed. It's a good unbox tho. You can definitely get an easy couple of hundred keys out of it, though it'll probably be a slow seller.

16 hours ago, Kirbs said:

how is it themed

soo it's a hat to wear in TF2 and the effect got TF2 logo so kinda themed to me

oh god circling tf logo is even more themed

/s

5 hours ago, drmietek said:

soo it's a hat to wear in TF2 and the effect got TF2 logo so kinda themed to me

oh god circling tf logo is even more themed

/s

The fact that you wrote "/s" just in case you wouldn't get your funny internet points tells me a lot about you irl lol

1 hour ago, Macdonald employee said:

image.png.60fded3bd773ec3da12fe46cc295403b.png

You and your friend really don't understand that even if you can justify to yourselves that the hat is "themed" (it isn't btw), this doesn't create additional value. It's not some magic word where you can conjure up additional demand for your aids hat. You guys being able to spot similar looking shapes by looking really closely at your hat, doesn't make it worth anything more, and doesn't make it any less hard to sell. Performing mental gymnastics to convince yourselves otherwise is delusional. Other than that it's a cool unbox, just be objective about it.

8 minutes ago, N.J said:

You and your friend really don't understand that even if you can justify to yourselves that the hat is "themed" (it isn't btw), this doesn't create additional value. It's not some magic word where you can conjure up additional demand for your aids hat. You guys being able to spot similar looking shapes by looking really closely at your hat, doesn't make it worth anything more, and doesn't make it any less hard to sell. Performing mental gymnastics to convince yourselves otherwise is delusional. Other than that it's a cool unbox, just be objective about it.

"Themed" might be a bit too much but nobody talked about adding additional value of any sort, or shilling to create demand. I also don't think this is the place to shill a hat when this forum is half dead and nearly all people in there are either broke, or old shitty halloween effect gatekeepers swearing at youngsters who ask for a pricecheck on new effects. I'm just pointing the same shapes, and that's not mental gymnastics when it's literally there.  it's objective to say there is similarities in both the hat and the effect WHEN YES, THERE IS THE SAME PARTICLES/POLYGONS. You make up random bridges in your schizo head when the facts are there and altough themed is indeed far fetched, let's not make it as if it's totally random. And i agree it's indeed a nice unbox. 

• Love 1