Social Media sites you use

✔ P I X E L A T E D ✔

Social Media  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which sites do you use?

I'm looking into digital communication for an English paper, I need a source to show that the media site I'm looking into is one of the most popular ones.

If chosen other, please comment it.

kthx

To clarify, this is if you are currently active. By that, I mean you go onto the site/app daily. 

Use as in, I have an accout or as in I actively use it. Because I have an account on Fb, Twitter (0 tweets), bbm, snap, google+ and hyves, I only use Facebook and Whatsapp. Facebook only because scrubs from my class always post summaries of what I'm supposed to learn there so I just use their summaries and get good grades. 

REDDIT, I'd also add forums as an option. May not be a specific site, but they are type of social media.

EDIT: Also add Telegram. I don't use it (yet, probably will when I get my phone), but it's an alternative to Whatsapp.

Use as in, I have an accout or as in I actively use it. Because I have an account on Fb, Twitter (0 tweets), bbm, snap, google+ and hyves, I only use Facebook and Whatsapp. Facebook only because scrubs from my class always post summaries of what I'm supposed to learn there so I just use their summaries and get good grades. 

Hyves as a social network doesn't exist anymore.

REDDIT, I'd also add forums as an option. May not be a specific site, but they are type of social media.

EDIT: Also add Telegram. I don't use it (yet, probably will when I get my phone), but it's an alternative to Whatsapp.

Seriously? Well I forgot my password anyway. And now that it's clarified, answered the poll

Forums is too vague, I've added Reddit and also added the general most popular ones - excluding nation specific ones (such as Qzone (?) from China)

You forgot Steam

Wouldn't need a poll as you need it to compete in the poll. :P

Call me weird but I don't use any of those o_O... If steam or youtube count as social media sites, then I use those...

Whats app? That's like if you ask if someone is writing sms. And if whatsapp is there, then you can put skype in there too.~

Archived