[cash trading] How many people refund for mistyped PayPal emails?

Mickey Mouse

I have sent to the wrong paypal before, it you miss-type it, it’s almost certain that the account never exists. In this case, someone would have to make the account under that email and claim the money. In that time, your able to just easily refund it.

• Like 1

I'd say take the hit and refund if the mistake is on you(and then try to claim the money back from PayPal), if they mistyped(aka sent me the wrong address to send to) however I wouldn't refund, or at least not prioritize it unless the deal was huge or if it was with a regular seller of mine.

• Like 1

I once did a deal where the buyer typed the wrong mail, nothing happened as far as I know, and he got the money back a month later

On 11/30/2022 at 10:41 PM, Sprekt said:

I'd say take the hit and refund if the mistake is on you(and then try to claim the money back from PayPal), if they mistyped(aka sent me the wrong address to send to) however I wouldn't refund, or at least not prioritize it unless the deal was huge or if it was with a regular seller of mine.

In this case, the mistake was on the other user and the sale was also automated, however, despite them selling like 300-500 keys over around 12-15 trades, they have confirmed they are now out. I would like to be nice to people but might not refund if this is the norm.