Underrated effects?

Frostnip

Blizzardy is so good looking to me :3 It was amongst scorching and burning at first, but it just got so common and became a pain to sell on some hats...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logo, Fettis, and Stormy are my personal favorites.

In my experience a lot of people don't seem to like it, but  Misty Skull.

Vivid and Searing are my least favorite effects.

I like the old Halloween effects. 

Effects released after March 2013, sale-wise, are shitty

2013 Halloween effects are over-rated

Apart from sales, the only nice-looking new effects are DBD, not Miami Nights (hardly visable), AF, RA, C9 and Aces High (is underrated)

So this thread changed from "What are underrated Unusual Effects?" to "What are your favorite Unusual Effects?"

Arcana and Hellbound are really good.

Personally I think Hellbound should be the new Burning flames, but that's just my opinion. You can hate if you want, I'm just sayin'

All three bat effects.

>implying people underrate them

So this thread changed from "What are underrated Unusual Effects?" to "What are your favorite Unusual Effects?"

>thread changed from "What are underrated unusual effects?" to people making comments about how this topic has gone a little off-topic although it really hasn't gone off topic at all and is quite on-topic

>thread changed from "What are underrated unusual effects?" to people making comments about how this topic has gone a little off-topic although it really hasn't gone off topic at all and is quite on-topic

I'm reading a lot of "my favorite effects are..." comments which aren't actually answering the OP's question, which was asking for effects that are decent but not seen as decent by the general public.

From Most Favorite to Least Favorite: 

Peace Logo

Roboactive

Misty Skull

Purple Energy

Circling Hearts

Vivid Plasma

Aces High

I actually think that AH is underrated right now (seeing how there is zero interest in that effect right now).  It's a pretty decent low tier effect, got a cool team spirit effect going.   

Why don't phosphorous, sulpherous, overclocked, and mem leak get any love :,c

phos/sulph are blegh and leak/overclocked are crappy orbiting fire (apparently thats possible).

I actually think that AH is underrated right now (seeing how there is zero interest in that effect right now).  It's a pretty decent low tier effect, got a cool team spirit effect going.   

I wouldn't be underrated if it would be stable. But atm everyone tries to highball it etc.

love orbiting fire, nnb, weather, watts, orbiting bats

hate moon effects except for 13th hour and knifey, they look nasty

I always like planets. My first unusual was planet's doc sack.

It just something cute seeing little tiny planets orbiting slowly around a head.

• 1 month later...

Archived