Is bot price exploitation a bannable offense?

Onulator

Whilst browsing the site for potential items to sell, I noticed something regarding a certain item's price - namely that there was a noticeable difference between the bot accounts buy and sell prices.

(For the sake of not encouraging a potential bannable offense, the item and specific pricing in question will be unmentioned)

Specifically, I noticed that the price several bots were selling the item for were lower than the buying prices of other bots (i.e. A bot account sells the item for 13 ref, while another bot will buy it for 13.22 ref)

I wanted to know if engaging in this opportunity to buy-low and sell-high within minutes could be cause for a ban from the site (or at the very least a large decrease in how many players/bots I can trade with), or if I could indulge myself in this practice without worry.

(Edit)

After looking around, I've seen more items with the same thing going on. Even still, I'd rather be assured that this wouldn't be dipping my toes in hot water.

No, pricing error by the bots. This USED to be ban-able, which was kinda bullshit because bot could just overcut everyone and ban people that take advantage of it. Not ban-able any more tho.

6 hours ago, Onulator said:

(i.e. A bot account sells the item for 13 ref, while another bot will buy it for 13.22 ref)

That’s ok

If it was the same bot with a pricing fuckup buying higher than its selling it would be a different story though

5 hours ago, Ancientpear said:

No, pricing error by the bots. This USED to be ban-able, which was kinda bullshit because bot could just overcut everyone and ban people that take advantage of it. Not ban-able any more tho.

Buying from a lower seller and selling to a higher buyer never was as far as I know

I don't see what's wrong with buying and selling items at the listings offered. The situation regarding bots is a bit more peciular though, and is one of the reasons why allowing bots on backpack.tf is controversial

11 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

What about it

Because bots aren't people. If a human does it, they clearly meant to do so. A bot might not have