Updated Post! Avatars And Wallpapers Commissions! (4 Styles available) (SPINNING PLATFORM AVAILABLE NOW!) (NEW PRICES)!

ᴋɪᴛꜱᴠɴᴇ

Hello!

I am making avatars and wallpapers!

Commissions are open right now, so that means You can hit me up and We can work on Your special, unique and personalised avatar (or wallpaper).      

I make artworks in 4 styles which goes for:

1835361662_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.4869f43f5fa5d129f6978b9fd1a5d4db.gif

751354038_CHIBIPRICINGANDDESC.thumb.png.0c07e2a61a020bf7a0882657e9c67cad.png1642486521_POLYbackgorundandprices.thumb.png.1625a73f67164e7b6b71566e04b58254.png1453383207_vectorpricebackground.thumb.png.adf26cb65c202186a041fcd5e46e0bf6.png

Visit My profile for more info! You should find everything there but if You have further questions don't hesitate to ask Me away! If You make up Your mind to get avatar, Add Me on steam and We will work on it. Yes I said "We" Because Together We will make something amazing, something, You won't regret paying for! During the whole process of avatar making I'll always stay in contact with You and keep You updated about the work so You can decide, if You like what I am doing, and if You decide to change something We will be able to fix it right away.

So, that being said, See You soon?

31 minutes ago, AR3M said:

these actually look good man, hope you get some business

Yeah I hope so too. Thanks for comment tho. 

damn these look really good! how long will these be open? i dont have the keys as of now but i'd definitely wanna do a commission once i do!

1 hour ago, cappysodacap said:

damn these look really good! how long will these be open? i dont have the keys as of now but i'd definitely wanna do a commission once i do!

I am not planning on closing the commissions for now and in near future. So take your time! And hit me up when you want!

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Nikimaro said:

100% recommended he finished it in less than a day thanks for the quality art!

Thank You so much for Your feedback! I am so happy that I was able to get your satisfaction! If you could also leave a feedback on my steam profile in comment section that would be greatly helpful! 

UPDATE! Since now You can have more than 1 characters on one image. Price will be Half of Normal price for every aditional character. For example 2 chibi characters on one picture will cost you 6 keys!

• ᴋɪᴛꜱᴠɴᴇ changed the title to Avatar and Wallpaper Comissions! (Huge Update: Animated Loadout Showcase! *Coming Soon!* More Info Under The Price Feed!)
  • ᴋɪᴛꜱᴠɴᴇ changed the title to Updated Post! Avatars And Wallpapers Commissions! (4 Styles available) (SPINNING PLATFORM AVAILABLE NOW!) (NEW PRICES)!
On 11/8/2022 at 5:34 PM, Bruh The Sinner said:

Im actually quite interested in the Podium. Do you do other models except for TF2?

Yes I do. In fact i can do any of them as long as its on steam workshop and its NOT nsfw. Otherwise its all possible! If you are interested add me on steam.