Rocket launchers

whitem0d

Guys which would u prefer

Liberty or stock RL

I honestly think Liberty is nicer and better

Well, Stock is really good, but if you rocket jump alot, and want to use your shotgun, then LL is better, since, if you can aim, then you can easily get a kill.

But if you prefer to rocket jump, and not use shotgun, then go stock

i definetly like Stock the most, cause im not the biggest fan of less damage on such an aggresive class..

but as Zcrab says, is it a good alternative if you want to rocketjump, and have shotgun :)

^^

but as Zcrab says, is it a good alternative if you want to rocketjump, and have shotgun

Well, Stock is really good, but if you rocket jump alot, and want to use your shotgun, then LL is better, since, if you can aim, then you can easily get a kill.

But if you prefer to rocket jump, and not use shotgun, then go stock

Stock > liberty for rocket-jumping anyway

Doing harder rocket jumps with the muscle memory of stock whilst using the extra projectile speed is haaaaard

Doing harder rocket jumps with the muscle memory of stock whilst using the extra projectile speed is haaaaard

the thing is that for some reason i cant rocket jump on the stock very well, i find it easier on liberty:0

You just have to practice, a friend of mine is sick at jumping with direct hit/LL

But I don't rocket jump too much myself, but when i do, it's in hightower with market gardener and rocket jumper

You just have to practice, a friend of mine is sick at jumping with direct hit/LL

But I don't rocket jump too much myself, but when i do, it's in hightower with market gardener and rocket jumper

You can't pogo or skip at all with the direct hit, it takes maybe 10 hours to master

You can't pogo or skip at all with the direct hit, it takes maybe 10 hours to master

Good thing, I have nothing else to do in weekends

Good thing, I have nothing else to do in weekends

10 hours is a very small time compared to the hundreds required with the default :P

Stock > Direct hit (skill) > Cow Mangla (yep) > Black Box > Direct hit (no skill) > Beggars > Liberty Launcher

If you can aim with Direct hit, then it is beast!

Black box is also beast if you can aim

Beggas is just spam

I always go reserve shooter, which means I won't have gunboats, and I almost always use rocket jumps as a means of faster movement, so I prefer the liberty launcher so I don't get to my destination with 50 hp and an empty clip.

But, then again, the only server I actually go on is a trade server with reduced gravity.

Archived