Tags not showing on tagged items.

MILF Gaming

It seems like my tags applied to items aren't visible in the new UI. I have to click the item and refresh the page to see it on the item view. Returning to my inventory view still doesn't show it.

Not sure if this is a bug on my end or sitewide, but the tags are intended to mark items that aren't for sale so I stop getting a bunch of requests and offers for them. Would really appreciate some info on this!

Example:

Load inventory, no tag on Racc Mann or Cat's Pajamas

image.thumb.png.75e27f50cc69b6e274c6e88a054edccc.png

Clicking the item in question, tag appears to be missing (has color selected but no text).

image.thumb.png.333411fb52474b46f13add38d7420388.png

Refreshing the page, now the tag and text show on the item.

image.thumb.png.c512da6f00265c1b5899c2886bd5fa69.png

Going back to the inventory view and refreshing the page still did not make the tag icon or information appear.

image.png.fd744011c359aaf7cf9d5c317e861d88.png

Old UI for reference:

image.png.97fa6d52fd7d73b841361c9b70c2591d.png

Removing the old/new tag from either UI does not resolve the issue it seems.

iirc tags aren't cross ui compatible atm. If you want tags to be the same on both ui site versions, for now you have to make the tags for each item in both ui versions. To the best of my knowledge this workaround works.

10 minutes ago, LstratosHF said:

iirc tags aren't cross ui compatible atm. If you want tags to be the same on both ui site versions, for now you have to make the tags for each item in both ui versions. To the best of my knowledge this workaround works.

Right, I made the tag in both UI versions and the tag only appears in the old one. You can see in the screenshots the tag shows when I view and refresh the item view page, but it doesn't show in the inventory/backpack view. What I was getting at by mentioning the old one was that I tested to see if the tags between both versions somehow interfere with each other, which doesn't seem to be the case. 

14 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Tags will be synced again when the new site is pushed so just keep making your tags on the old site.

Word, thanks! Hopefully they show up in the inventory/backpack view as well