Ban Requests/Rep Farmer Testimonials

cleverpun

9 minutes ago, naygas said:

permanent ban on main site and forums please. gonna play agar.io for the rest of summer.

Well given that you are a marked scammer you will be permanently banned anyways, but this ain't a requested one.

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, lukekillwalker said:

Please ban me from backpack.tf permantly :) the reason is I dont want my name on the site thanks for the help

Soap

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198122790872 Link to my profile 

And please make it permanennt and and ban me from rep.tf that too Much love

Just so you know your profile will be still shown on backpack.tf you just won't be able to use the functions of the site

• 1 month later...

Ban from making price suggestions until September 10th, 2018, got exams and shit, want to at least pretend like I'm trying.

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, ٠•● Zester said:

Ban from making price suggestions until September 10th, 2018, got exams and shit, want to at least pretend like I'm trying.

Yeeeah I'm not working that out so I perm banned you, appeal when you want back.

• 1 month later...

Perma-ban from forums.

I was banned here before, but came back because I found the trading section to be of some use. Now that I'm no longer the trader I used to be I don't have much need here.

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

2 weeks from making price suggestions please, and only making them, I'd still like to vote on them, if this is not possible, no ban please.

• 1 month later...

This thread is best thread, I realise I can't resist making suggestions, soooo.

Extension of current ban to December 31st if possible.

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, ٠•● Pollen Zest said:

This thread is best thread, I realise I can't resist making suggestions, soooo.

Extension of current ban to December 31st if possible.

I just did 3 months, request if you want unban.

• 1 month later...

Oh Look, I'm back on this thread, it's like an addiction.

Anyway, change of ban to perma full site ban (If I change my mind sometime I'll appeal or something)

• 1 month later...

if there anyway you can remove me from backpack.tf like have no link to it and remove it for ever i got marked and i dont really want my account on there anymore

• 4 months later...

I actually doesnt has much thing to do in trading and I've been extremely busy since yesterday.

Ban me for 3 weeks and 29 days.After the ban expires,I will have sufficient resources and hop back into trading

• 1 month later...

Please delete my backpack.tf profile, and ban me from the main site. "with delete my backpack.tf profile I mean: literally delete the profile link so its not accessible". Thank you very much :D

Oh yeah would you also mind doing the same thing for my alt-account: https://backpack.tf/u/76561198292242424

"for site and forum"

• Administrators
1 minute ago, furryslayer27 said:

Please delete my backpack.tf profile, and ban me from the main site. "with delete my backpack.tf profile I mean: literally delete the profile link so its not accessible". Thank you very much :D

Oh yeah would you also mind doing the same thing for my alt-account: https://backpack.tf/u/76561198292242424

"for site and forum"

We don't delete profiles, and you're already a banned scammer...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Please ban me permanently from the main website, people have started using my page on your website to impersonate me, and if you don't allow backpacks to be private on your website I'd rather not use the website again. kthxbai

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Requesting to delete my account on these forums and a permanent ban on the issues section. I know you don't delete accounts but I just don't want my posts to stay here and I have no intention of ever coming back here again, thanks.