How do i sell my Strange Australium Medi Gun?

CrimsonDemon

I recently came back to tf2 planning to play 1 or 2 MvM tours with friends, well at my 4th tour i gain the aussie, i don't play tf2 anymore so i want to sell it for real money, many people told me that i can sell the weapon per keys then sell the keys but i don't know if its profitable like that, can someone help me? or explain me the best way to sell it to make profit of it. thank you!

What everyone's telling you is correct, selling items for pure then selling the pure gets the most money, as pure is always in demand making it easy to find buyers.

Though, aussies are considered to be almost as good as pure, so if you wanted to sell it directly, the difference in profit would be pretty low.

Best thing to do is to sell the ausie for pure keys (Best place to do so is backpack.tf b/o in my opinion) then sell the keys to a REPUTABLE trader trough crypto or maybe paypal (paypal isn't that trusted) for cash or pay a higher fee and sell the keys on a marketsite (maybe Dm market or skinbaron idk).

• Like 2