TF2 Custom Intro's

Sharp Volcano Fragment

So I got an Intro but, It was very laggy that I deleted the file. But the intro still plays, I'm worried that it will be even more laggy and crashy and stuff but I can't find the file so I don't know if it's fine or not. Could someone tell me if my computer is fine?

your computer will be fine

you can always verify the files or reinstall to get it back

tf2 isnt that big

What do you mean by intro? A custom .bik file that replaces the classic Valve intro before the initial loading screen? If you deleted it, it should be still fine; if TF2 has problems starting up or crashes, just verify the game files in Properties or install the game again as Foxy said, will resolve 99% of your problems. If you want the game to start without the intro, add "-novid" in the advanced launch options in Properties.

2 minutes ago, Colonel Johnson said:

What do you mean by intro? A custom .bik file that replaces the classic Valve intro before the initial loading screen? If you deleted it, it should be still fine; if TF2 has problems starting up or crashes, just verify the game files in Properties or install the game again as Foxy said, will resolve 99% of your problems. If you want the game to start without the intro, add "-novid" in the advanced launch options in Properties.

By intro I meant the thing that shows when TF2 starts up, and thanks for the info

7 hours ago, Sharp Volcano Fragment said:

By intro I meant the thing that shows when TF2 starts up, and thanks for the info

Ok then, if you put the custom intro in the "custom" folder, you can surely delete it without any issues as the original intro .bik file will still be present in the main directory.

10 hours ago, Colonel Johnson said:

Ok then, if you put the custom intro in the "custom" folder, you can surely delete it without any issues as the original intro .bik file will still be present in the main directory.

Okay, thanks