Jump to content

TF2 Custom Intro's


Sharp Volcano Fragment
 Share

Recommended Posts

So I got an Intro but, It was very laggy that I deleted the file. But the intro still plays, I'm worried that it will be even more laggy and crashy and stuff but I can't find the file so I don't know if it's fine or not. Could someone tell me if my computer is fine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

your computer will be fine

you can always verify the files or reinstall to get it back

 

tf2 isnt that big

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What do you mean by intro? A custom .bik file that replaces the classic Valve intro before the initial loading screen? If you deleted it, it should be still fine; if TF2 has problems starting up or crashes, just verify the game files in Properties or install the game again as Foxy said, will resolve 99% of your problems. If you want the game to start without the intro, add "-novid" in the advanced launch options in Properties.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Colonel Johnson said:

What do you mean by intro? A custom .bik file that replaces the classic Valve intro before the initial loading screen? If you deleted it, it should be still fine; if TF2 has problems starting up or crashes, just verify the game files in Properties or install the game again as Foxy said, will resolve 99% of your problems. If you want the game to start without the intro, add "-novid" in the advanced launch options in Properties.

By intro I meant the thing that shows when TF2 starts up, and thanks for the info

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Sharp Volcano Fragment said:

By intro I meant the thing that shows when TF2 starts up, and thanks for the info

Ok then, if you put the custom intro in the "custom" folder, you can surely delete it without any issues as the original intro .bik file will still be present in the main directory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Colonel Johnson said:

Ok then, if you put the custom intro in the "custom" folder, you can surely delete it without any issues as the original intro .bik file will still be present in the main directory.

Okay, thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...