Steak

Spicy Ham

Steak  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preference with steak?

RAW marinated with Piss! Im fuckin' Bear Grylls!

But srsly, medium rare is not too tough and not that bloody.

No one likes rare so far XD

Steak is by far not the best kind of meat, it's very plain and the lack of decent sauce varieties makes it not attractive to eat a lot. And medium-rare if I have one.

Steak is by far not the best kind of meat, it's very plain and the lack of decent sauce varieties makes it not attractive to eat a lot. And medium-rare if I have one.

There are plenty of sauce varieties, but you also don't need a sauce with a good steak.

There are plenty of sauce varieties, but you also don't need a sauce with a good steak.

Maybe you don't need sauce, but the same kind of meat without sauce several times a week gets boring. I don't dislike steak, its just not as good as everybody wants you to believe

Medium rare is tender, juicy, won't give you cancer. 

Mark Joseph's steakhouse in nyc is famous for being one of the best in the city, and I did not even glance at the ketchup/sauce bottle after I took my first bite out of the succulent pinkish virgin meat. 

A good rare or medium rare filet mignon, with a brushing of olive oil, salt and pepper, pan seared with a gorgonzola and garlic spread does wonders. Paired with roasted artichoke hearts, and parmesan mashed potatoes and you might as well die and go straight to heaven.

Mark Joseph's steakhouse in nyc is famous for being one of the best in the city, and I did not even glance at the ketchup/sauce bottle after I took my first bite out of the succulent pinkish virgin meat.

What kind of sick bastard even considers putting ketchup on a steak....

Also del friscos is better

A good rare or medium rare filet mignon, with a brushing of olive oil, salt and pepper, pan seared with a gorgonzola and garlic spread does wonders. Paired with roasted artichoke hearts, and parmesan mashed potatoes and you might as well die and go straight to heaven.

Im in college.....fuck you

This. I prefer a burger as I can smother it in ketchup and have fries with it. Medium rare of course

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT KETCHUP ON A BURGER?

A good rare or medium rare filet mignon, with a brushing of olive oil, salt and pepper, pan seared with a gorgonzola and garlic spread does wonders. Paired with roasted artichoke hearts, and parmesan mashed potatoes and you might as well die and go straight to heaven.

YESYESYES Except that I severely dislike artichokes. But that's a great sauce, had that few days ago. HMMMM

What kind of sick bastard even considers putting ketchup on a steak....

Also del friscos is better

Im in college.....fuck you

First part hell yeah

Never heard of either

Go out for dinner with your parents.

This. I prefer a burger as I can smother it in ketchup and have fries with it. Medium rare of course

Eww no. Ketchup doesn't go well with burgers at all. And Flemish fries>>>French fries. Do burgers even come in different ways? like rare and well done? Stupid 'Muricahnz.

Go out for dinner with your parents.

Eww no. Ketchup doesn't go well with burgers at all. And Flemish fries>>>French fries. Do burgers even come in different ways? like rare and well done? Stupid 'Muricahnz.

Its less of a money issue and more of a I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere issue. 

Yes, burgers can be raw-->charcoal. Ketchup works quite nicely on a burger, although I prefer honey mustard > bbq sauce > ketchup+mayo > ketchup

Its less of a money issue and more of a I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere issue. 

Yes, burgers can be raw-->charcoal. Ketchup works quite nicely on a burger, although I prefer honey mustard > bbq sauce > ketchup+mayo > ketchup

Garlic sauce > all that. BBQ sauce can be nice, but is very occasional (there is like 5 days a year one can bbq). And there is not a single restaurant near a college? Somebody should open one...

I prefer to make a slightly acidic mixture of ketchup and A1 sauce on a medium burger with grilled portobellos and sauteed carmelized onions with some chopped garlic, topped with maybe some cajun seasoning. The only time in which the thought "hey, maybe I should put some sauce on this meat" ever passes my mind.

Garlic sauce > all that. BBQ sauce can be nice, but is very occasional (there is like 5 days a year one can bbq). And there is not a single restaurant near a college? Somebody should open one...

There are restaurants, but none that I'd get steak from

There are restaurants, but none that I'd get steak from

Then go live in like a city. Countryside sucks, full of farmers

Then go live in like a city. Countryside sucks, full of farmers

....Tell me something I don't already know

....Tell me something I don't already know

I'm subscribed on YouTube to a guy who most likely is a distant relative from Australia

did I take you too serious?

Archived