Can someone tell me what the discount is for selling items in bulk?

theerwinator

I have a buyer for some regular items I'm selling and apparently there is a discount for them if they buy in bulk. I heard it was like 20% or something but I forgot. 

There is no obligation to offer any discount to anybody under any circumstance. Some sellers choose to offer certain discounts to large buyers, but your inventory isn't even worth more than $100. If someone is telling you that you are required to give a discount, or say it's some sort of rule on bp.tf, they're lying to you. Don't get yourself sharked/scammed. If something seems off, just say no thank you and move on.

3 hours ago, theerwinator said:

I have a buyer for some regular items I'm selling and apparently there is a discount for them if they buy in bulk. I heard it was like 20% or something but I forgot. 

You have some interesting items, I can pay more than their suggested value if you are interested.

5 hours ago, Sprekt said:

You have some interesting items, I can pay more than their suggested value if you are interested.

Funny how you say that when most of the suggested value of items on backpack are outdated 😄
Only reason I'd see you offering on anything he has is to make money, meanin he's losin out.

Never sell to the big fish if they offer first, 9/10 the offers not worth your time

• Like 3

Consider the time you think it would take to sell are your items individually and use that time saved to factor into your discount. Almost all of your items could probably sell pretty quickly so if I were you I'd probably just offer something like 5-8% off sell order prices. Key word here is sell orders; almost all of those prices are outdated and even the bot buy orders are higher, especially your old crates. If they are trying to cop a 20% discount from the suggested value you're getting sharked pretty hard imo.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Saylen said:

Funny how you say that when most of the suggested value of items on backpack are outdated 😄
Only reason I'd see you offering on anything he has is to make money, meanin he's losin out.

Never sell to the big fish if they offer first, 9/10 the offers not worth your time

Hes losing money alright. He wants to try to spike my price of vaccinators for a 150% profit margin. Doesnt work? He moves on to quickfixes to abuse the newer players ^^

4 hours ago, Lucyfer said:

Hes losing money alright. He wants to try to spike my price of vaccinators for a 150% profit margin. Doesnt work? He moves on to quickfixes to abuse the newer players ^^

See what I mean? He's trying to manipulate my Vaccinator prices again 

On 9/13/2022 at 3:06 PM, theerwinator said:

By doing a quick check on your bp you have some pretty valuable crates, don't get scammed by using those prices. Always check both bp classifies, scm and marketplace prices.

And if you want to sell the crates I can give you an actual estimation for those

On 9/16/2022 at 10:15 AM, zelias said:

By doing a quick check on your bp you have some pretty valuable crates, don't get scammed by using those prices. Always check both bp classifies, scm and marketplace prices.

And if you want to sell the crates I can give you an actual estimation for those

I checked the crates and its around $25 up until number 18. Is that correct?

On 9/18/2022 at 12:14 PM, theerwinator said:

I checked the crates and its around $25 up until number 18. Is that correct?

I haven't rechecked the prices so take this with a grain of salt, but if you take your time you could make around 30/45$ (in keys) imo, depending on the amount of sellers active during that time.

If you want a more accurate estimation hit me up on steam since I don't really use the forum much