How to value craft numbered items?

1hp super cookie

I am sitting on a #77 Huo-Long Heater hand crafted by me many years ago. With the death of craft numbers, I was wondering how to value such a rarity in this day and age? If I were to sell it could I demand all they got along with their first born? Do I keep my expectations low and shoot for something more reasonable? More or less I am just fishing for thoughts and ideas. Thank you. Picture of my precious below.

craft #77 huo long heater.PNG

Generally speaking, unless you have some insane low craft #69/100/1-10 rare cosmetic/weapon here they generally don't sell for more than 3-10 keys

14 minutes ago, Leggoshi said:

Generally speaking, unless you have some insane low craft #69/100/1-10 rare cosmetic/weapon here they generally don't sell for more than 3-10 keys

# Weapons usually sell for good prices. Selling low-craft weapon for 10 keys is insane

They kinda just .. sell for what they sell for. I've admittedly only had a few, (I miss you craft #69 Ham Shank), but as long as you're not utterly mental about it someone is likely to come around asking. I'm sure you could just throw that up for 25 keys and get a sale within a couple months. (Although personally I'd just lob it up to be the lowest priced # on market and take the money and run).

1 minute ago, n_n said:

Keep it. It's a part of history, and you're the OG owner.

History doesn't pay for the taco bell

You can maybe get a few keys for it, the problem is it's a very unpopular weapon, it's a higher low-craft that isn't a funny/notable number like 69, and it's a Heavy weapon (which Heavy has always been on the low end for desirability) - It's still cool though, I'd honestly just hang on to it for the fun of it unless 5-10 bucks is gonna make or break you.

• Love 1

I've seen cosmetics sell better than weapons for low crafts, but I guess you can sell it for like 10 maybe more keys