No idea if this is allowed (Requesting a Loan)

Berezaa

Heya I'm here doing a post to request a loan probably of 10-20 keys 

I know that probably nobody knows me but I want to get back into trading and I don't want to spend money on tf2 to buy some keys (not expensive but I always tell to myself that by some reason) 

Also basically I don't have any rep but I have successfully managed to convert 10-15 keys like 1 month ago into 130+ so if anyone believes me about this and lends me some keys... I'll appreciate it so much

If somehow someone actually wants to give me a loan I will pay back 40% of the amount of keys

That's it yall

(if this is prohibited here I will close this thread -_-)

So you converted 10 keys to 130 keys, where exactly did those go

I wager it'd make a whole lot more sense for you to reserve some profit to trade up more, instead of selling it all and asking for a loan

Just now, LaughingLollipop said:

So you converted 10 keys to 130 keys, where exactly did those go

I wager it'd make a whole lot more sense for you to reserve some profit to trade up more, instead of selling it all and asking for a loan

Basically just sold them away to buy some console games (Switch) because I was bored af of playing the same games over and over (Low spec pc)

Sorry bro, but this sounds kinda sus, it is actually possible to make the goal of 15 keys into 130 but just in a month, Idk. Maybe you meet some whale that can you give you some loan, but me myself I wouldnt do it, maybe try brooking if you are that good at trading but then again, someone should trust you which cant be hard when you only have 2 positive trust on backpack

To be fair I used to gamble many months ago but ofc you can't profit off gambling

If I actually gambled those 10 keys to 100+ it would ve taked me some days and all the luck I will have in my entire life -.-

3 hours ago, Berezaa said:

Basically just sold them away to buy some console games (Switch) because I was bored af of playing the same games over and over (Low spec pc)

thats why you should have gotten a seventh-generation console instead of spending a shitton on switch games

• Haha 2

I have fairly enough in paypal to buy 10-20 keys but I don't want to do it just to have the weird title of just needing to buy stuff to tf2 once to become a p2p (Got scammed for most of my keys) That's the only reason I started to trade with 2 keys at the time

Sadly is a LOT harder now to trade from 0 to a lot of keys :€

• Berezaa locked this topic