Commissions by Blasphemy [Dark Art]

blasxhemygfx

Hello! I'm a Swedish digital artist and graphic designer that's ready for work! I specialize in edgy, retro-esque art and I take a lot of inspiration from metal music and dark fantasy. As for my graphic design I can do most things, but I do much prefer to work with experimental matters such as mascot logos, titles, game/online assets. Not a big fan of clean and simplistic logos, but I can do those as well. Reach out to me in DMs or check out my website for my portfolio, art/design and contact! Cheers! ⭐ https://wilgotwall.com/ ⭐ (I base most of my pricing around a static number but I will try to work and negotiate with any potential client based on their budget so that we're both happy with the pricetag!)

Here's some of my recent work that's TF2 related:

scouttime111.png

FinalFull1.png

520322598_UnclePanResize.png

kayerea.png

uncpanfinishedmedic.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

image.gif.0a60bc6f12fb8ca9e1785da32370f3a3.gif I can also do stuff like this, animated SFM/After Effects/Premiere. This specific GIF is unfinished because I don't know if 2OG (the guy that I made this for) wants it yet. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hungry for more work. Hit me up.
Just finished some SFM work for ESL (the Dota 2 Riyadh Masters, featuring a $30mil prizepool), and now it's dry again :(
Can do almost anything within the digital media space; 3d, animations, video editing, digital art, album covers, logos, you name it.