Xbox vs. Play Station (And those other consoles)

A Cyan Stone in Mustard

Painis Cupcake's Poll of Poll-iness  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Xbox One vs. Playstation 4

• Xbox One
    • PS4
    • Wii U
    • Like them all
    • Hate them all
    • Don't Care
  2. 2. Xbox 360 vs. Playstation 3

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • Wii
    • Love them all
    • Hate them all
    • Don't Care
  3. 3. Xbox vs. Playstation 2

• Xbox
    • PS2
    • Gamecube
    • Love them All
    • Hate them All
    • Don't Care

Throw gamecube, wii and wii u up there. Also, whats wrong with you? the original xbox was literally garbage. 

Throw gamecube, wii and wii u up there. Also, whats wrong with you? the original xbox was literally garbage. 

It had quite a few good games on there. Same with PS2.

Xbox has more games I like and I prefer the xbox controller to the ps controller. fits my hands better

It had quite a few good games on there. Same with PS2.

Ps2 didnt have just a few good games. It has an incredibly large library of great games. 

An the original xbox was a lame flop. 

I highly prefer the PlayStation brand over xbox because of the exclusive games you will find on PlayStation (and multi platform games play better on PlayStation)

If you have a PC, PlayStation, and a Nintendo console you're set for all types of gaming. ( I want a wii-u )

Xbox doesnt even have to be in the equation since its only got halo and gears basically being the games to play on it.

What

It was the first console I had

Back then I didn't really care, Xbox was good enough for me. Plus I never played on a PS2 unless I was over at a friend's house

Every gamers logic.

Plays Playstation*

THIS SYSTEM IS AWESOME! FUCK XBOX!

Plays Xbox*

THIS SYSTEM IS AWESOME! FUCK PLAYSTATION!

Plays PC*

Wow, there is a really good community on here and a huge variety of games! I genuinely like this!

Me*

I like them all ^^

I prefer the xbox controller to the ps controller. fits my hands better

yea....ps2/ps3 controllers are crap (small and awkward). and i haven't used a ps4/xbone so i can't say about either of them.

Xbox 360 and PS3 were very good imo

While some complain about 720p games at 30 FPS, that's pretty good considering how old they are, and how cheap they were. ($350 PC would not perform that well after 7 years)

My days playing the Wii at my mom's, then going over to my father's to play the PS2. Gotta love video games!

Strictly speaking about consoles, the PS2 was my favorite. It had the largest library, and, for the most part, its games have aged relatively well. I really wish I still had mine.

Original Xbox was also great simply because it introduced Xbox Live. Halo 2 is also one of my favorite games.

I bought an Xbox 360 instead of a PS3, naturally upgrading from my original Xbox. Aside from the COD dudebros and trash talk online, it was well-made. $50 a year was not really hard on my wallet at all.

For consoles, I'm a Nintendo/Microsoft person. I've got a N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, 360, and One (For handhelds, I've got a Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, DSi XL, 3DS XL, and a PSP Go). I don't care much for the Playstation line primarily because of the controllers, as they are small and flimsy with really floaty and uncomfortable sticks.

I will say I put more gaming time onto my Microsoft consoles because of the achievement system, but otherwise I do enjoy them all.

Archived