looking to sell out, anyone collectors know how much are these worth?

prodigalx

5, 9, 6, 4, 5, respectively. That's what I'd price them at. However I am not an expert, I'm just sorta interested in them. -So you might want a second or third opinion.

(#69 compound) Cheapest 69 weapon is 100 keys so I guess that'd be a good starting ask. I have no idea how much they are actually selling for though and that seems very unreasonably high to me, imo (considering the current market) 65 keys would be the upper end of what I'd consider *fair*. 40 keys would probably sell pretty quickly while not being obscenely low.

(#100 sky captain and aviator) The 100's probably have extra value since they are an item set (and 100 is desirable for being the only 3 digit low craft). 50 keys maybe, again idk how much they are actually selling for. You can see the blatant price gouging on these ones with an old listing that didn't get deleted asking for 7 and then the current owner asking for 50 (archive in case it's updated). 30 keys for both sounds like the fair and reasonable price to me.

(#9 cloak) Single digits are slightly more desirable so 7-15 keys for the #9 probably (I don't think there's as much price gouging going on in the generic craft # market since it's a lot easier for people to focus on the big ticket items (ie 1, 69, and 100), these prices are higher than previous years but so is just about every collectable and I think the rates match much more closely than what was seen on the previous 2 items)

(#89 cloak) Nothing special about that 89 so probably 2-5 keys (same thoughts as stated on the other cloak).

Your best bet if you don't want to wait on collectors would probably be making scrap.tf auctions for each (keep the item set together but separate auctions on everything else). The absolute minimums on these would probably be (in order of my list): 15 (bc I would pay that much lol), 20, 5, and 2.

Melusine replied while i was researching this, those prices look good if it was 3 years ago 🙃 (I'd probably take that 4 key offer on the #89 if I was in op's shoes tho). I would pay at least 15 keys for the compound no question, but maybe I'm partial to compounds since I already have the #100,000 one.

38 minutes ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

(#69 compound) Cheapest 69 weapon is 100 keys so I guess that'd be a good starting ask. I have no idea how much they are actually selling for though and that seems very unreasonably high to me, imo (considering the current market) 65 keys would be the upper end of what I'd consider *fair*. 40 keys would probably sell pretty quickly while not being obscenely low.

(#100 sky captain and aviator) The 100's probably have extra value since they are an item set (and 100 is desirable for being the only 3 digit low craft). 50 keys maybe, again idk how much they are actually selling for. You can see the blatant price gouging on these ones with an old listing that didn't get deleted asking for 7 and then the current owner asking for 50 (archive in case it's updated). 30 keys for both sounds like the fair and reasonable price to me.

(#9 cloak) Single digits are slightly more desirable so 7-15 keys for the #9 probably (I don't think there's as much price gouging going on in the generic craft # market since it's a lot easier for people to focus on the big ticket items (ie 1, 69, and 100), these prices are higher than previous years but so is just about every collectable and I think the rates match much more closely than what was seen on the previous 2 items)

(#89 cloak) Nothing special about that 89 so probably 2-5 keys (same thoughts as stated on the other cloak).

Your best bet if you don't want to wait on collectors would probably be making scrap.tf auctions for each (keep the item set together but separate auctions on everything else). The absolute minimums on these would probably be (in order of my list): 15 (bc I would pay that much lol), 20, 5, and 2.

Melusine replied while i was researching this, those prices look good if it was 3 years ago 🙃 (I'd probably take that 4 key offer on the #89 if I was in op's shoes tho). I would pay at least 15 keys for the compound no question, but maybe I'm partial to compounds since I already have the #100,000 one.

Wait what? Lowcrafts are not that high in demand. What happened to jack up the prices like that?

2 hours ago, Melusine said:

Wait what? Lowcrafts are not that high in demand. What happened to jack up the prices like that?

It's 69 and 100, two of the most significant numbers

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, LSO said:

It's 69 and 100, two of the most significant numbers

I've owned a couple #100s. I still own one, in fact, and I can tell you that unless you have a very popular item, it doesn't add all that much value.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

I can't comment on the compound bow since I don't know low craft weapons but the rest of the prices seem close to what I would suggest.

Definitely sell the sky captain and aviator assassin as a set as you'll get more for it that way, personally I think 20 keys would be fair.

The #9 criminal cloak I would say 7-12 keys and the #89 I would say 2-4

Keep in mind though that the low craft market is kinda niche and people have been jacking up the price for ones that get listed on the site. There is demand for low crafts but I don't think it's as high as some of the sellers prices would lead you to believe 

• Like 1

The #100s are very nice, and so is the #69 and #9.

I would be careful if I were you to not get sharked.

For sure absolutely do not sell the #100s for less than 50 as a pair and the #69 no less than 35. Likely can get more than those numbers.

As you can see even from the replies here there's a big discrepancy of opinions. Some people think they're only a few keys but there will also be someone out there who's a real low craft enjoyer that will value your items much more. It's in your best interest to find the latter.

50 keys for the set of 100's is 100% the right call for those.

50 keys is also possible for the 69, #69 weapons usually fetch a good amount not to mention the compound gets quite alot in general normally even with bad numbers.

The #9 criminal is probably about 12 keys, while the 89 is about 5. 

thanks for all the information and help!

i do have an 7 days waiting period to trade due to not logging on for awhile.

current offers on the 100# sets stands on 40 keys

#9 cloak is 10 keys.

will be letting them go as soon as the trade cooldown is over. 

thank you all ❤️

will also be giving away the #89 cloak for free if there is any takers on the bow! thank you!

11 hours ago, prodigalx said:

will also be giving away the #89 cloak for free if there is any takers on the bow! thank you!

My offer is 20 keys if that was lost in my word spew. (although i said 15 at first :))