One scammer:-;

Alexa

Hello this day I contacted a scammer named willkenyoda (willken#8108 disc del idiot) It starts like this the guy sends me a steam wallet ticket that supposedly would give me $50 for my tf2 items) he sent me a lot of trade pages out of curiosity I only opened one (serious mistake I got an ip catcher) and now he tells me that I report to the United States and that he will see me in court, in addition to the fact that I supposedly ordered a $1,400 dollar phone / Steam community, I ask for your help to denounce these types of people. (By the way, what is the worst that can happen with my IP?) 

12 minutes ago, Alexa said:

Hello this day I contacted a scammer named willkenyoda (willken#8108 disc del idiot) It starts like this the guy sends me a steam wallet ticket that supposedly would give me $50 for my tf2 items) he sent me a lot of trade pages out of curiosity I only opened one (serious mistake I got an ip catcher) and now he tells me that I report to the United States and that he will see me in court, in addition to the fact that I supposedly ordered a $1,400 dollar phone / Steam community, I ask for your help to denounce these types of people. (By the way, what is the worst that can happen with my IP?) 

Realistically, nothing much. They can get a rough approx location estimation, and maybe DDoS you, but I doubt it.

1. IP Address 
  2. Country 
  3. Operating System Windows 
  4. Host Name 
    He sent that information correctly but he ruined his drama by saying that they would extradite me from my country for his supposed report to the American government._.

People seriously over-estimate how big of a deal it is to have your IP known.

The absolute worse that can happen is you get ddos'd, but because you're a single person not only is this not even worth doing for 99.9% of people with malicious intent, but you can easily just call your ISP and have your IP reset and the problem is neutralized entirely.

Nothing to worry about. If you're super paranoid then just contact your ISP and ask for an IP reset (or see if you can do it with your specific router, I know some actually have dynamic IP systems and shit but your ISP might complain if you change your IP too often.)

8 hours ago, Slam said:

People seriously over-estimate how big of a deal it is to have your IP known.

The absolute worse that can happen is you get ddos'd, but because you're a single person not only is this not even worth doing for 99.9% of people with malicious intent, but you can easily just call your ISP and have your IP reset and the problem is neutralized entirely.

Nothing to worry about. If you're super paranoid then just contact your ISP and ask for an IP reset (or see if you can do it with your specific router, I know some actually have dynamic IP systems and shit but your ISP might complain if you change your IP too often.)

you dont have to bother your isp over this pull the plug of your modem and wait 5 minutes and you get new ip