Price of this (Field Tested) Strange Coffin Nail Shotgun?

Mcfighter2

I did a trade-up yesterday with strange Gentlemann skins, hoping to get my hands on one of the rocket launchers or the grenade launcher, but I somehow beat the odds and got a shotgun. How much would it sell for, reasonably? I see someone else selling for 19 keys but I feel like that's too high. Or does it really sell for that much?

Any weapon skin experts?

Crafting price for a Strange FT Freelance Gent is ~10 keys at the moment. Shotgun is considered one of the better Freelance Gent skins. 19 seems a bit high, about 15 keys  would more accurate. You could try selling it for 19 but I doubt it would fetch that much. Nice craft :)

12 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

Crafting price for a Strange FT Freelance Gent is ~10 keys at the moment. Shotgun is considered one of the better Freelance Gent skins. 19 seems a bit high, about 15 keys  would more accurate. You could try selling it for 19 but I doubt it would fetch that much. Nice craft :)

Nice. Are the rocket launchers the best crafts of the freelance strange Gentlemann's or is the shotgun? If the shotgun is better maybe I could just trade this to someone selling a rocket launcher.

8 minutes ago, Mcfighter2 said:

Nice. Are the rocket launchers the best crafts of the freelance strange Gentlemann's or is the shotgun? If the shotgun is better maybe I could just trade this to someone selling a rocket launcher.

High Roller's Rocket Launcher is by far the best craft when it comes to prices. The Coffin Nail rocket is also one of the better crafts but should be in about the same price range as the shotgun. If you find somebody selling a Coffin Nail Rocket, you might be able to get them to 1 for 1. Honestly depends on the person you are trading with. Some people just want those skins to do Tradeups and don't care about which one they have as long as it's a Gent. Good luck with your quest of obtaining one of those launchers. 

5 minutes ago, Heidecker said:

High Roller's Rocket Launcher is by far the best craft when it comes to prices. The Coffin Nail rocket is also one of the better crafts but should be in about the same price range as the shotgun. If you find somebody selling a Coffin Nail Rocket, you might be able to get them to 1 for 1. Honestly depends on the person you are trading with. Some people just want those skins to do Tradeups and don't care about which one they have as long as it's a Gent. Good luck with your quest of obtaining one of those launchers. 

Thanks. I think I want the high roller's the most, so I think i'll continue trade-ups instead of just 1 for 1-ing the shotgun for the coffin nail rocket launcher. It seems pretty safe to do so; not much risk of losing money since all the skins are for primary weapons and they're all really good skins.

1 hour ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

10% it for the merc, worked for me.

works 10% of the time, 10% of the time

• Like 2

5 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

10% it for the merc, worked for me.

I choose to throw my money into the ether instead by artisanally crafting my weapons using 10 free-range, grass-fed, hormone-free Factory New weapons. It may not increase the monetary value of my weapons, but the extra veneer of pretentiousness is priceless.

3 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

I choose to throw my money into the ether instead by artisanally crafting my weapons using 10 free-range, grass-fed, hormone-free Factory New weapons. It may not increase the monetary value of my weapons, but the extra veneer of pretentiousness is priceless.

I did in fact use all Factory new paints as the fodder material, it's just they weren't in the same collection :)