[PRICE CHECK] Isotope Raving Dead Scattergun (Field-Tested)

Hipsta Jayzus

Strictly middle of the road. Best section of the skin is half obscured by the effect, and the clashing low-phong sections of wear really aren't compensated for with any kind of interesting pattern (Scatterguns and high-phong skins like RD drop immensely in value below FN simply because of how wear patterns usually fuck with the "wow" factor that these skins depend on to look good), though the wear on the shell ejector and the orientation of the ribs makes it look like a cross between a shark, a dog and a torpedo. Don't upsell it too hard, but expect 50-60 key offers to pile up very quickly. Anything over 65 and you should take it if not beaten within a week.

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2022 at 9:57 AM, Spyromancer said:

Strictly middle of the road. Best section of the skin is half obscured by the effect, and the clashing low-phong sections of wear really aren't compensated for with any kind of interesting pattern (Scatterguns and high-phong skins like RD drop immensely in value below FN simply because of how wear patterns usually fuck with the "wow" factor that these skins depend on to look good), though the wear on the shell ejector and the orientation of the ribs makes it look like a cross between a shark, a dog and a torpedo. Don't upsell it too hard, but expect 50-60 key offers to pile up very quickly. Anything over 65 and you should take it if not beaten within a week.

Spyromancer I really appreciate the thorough response. I have to say though, this is not a screenshot of my actual weapon lol. I actually don't have TF2 installed any longer since I don't play. I still buy and resell from the Steam marketplace sometimes using buy orders so I'm sure I got a good deal on this one but I simply googled the weapon / effect and found this screenshot from another seller from a year+ ago. If mine looks better I suppose it may sell for more? But regardless I think I'll list it for around 65 keys or so and see what happens. 

6 hours ago, Hipsta Jayzus said:

Spyromancer I really appreciate the thorough response. I have to say though, this is not a screenshot of my actual weapon lol. I actually don't have TF2 installed any longer since I don't play. I still buy and resell from the Steam marketplace sometimes using buy orders so I'm sure I got a good deal on this one but I simply googled the weapon / effect and found this screenshot from another seller from a year+ ago. If mine looks better I suppose it may sell for more? But regardless I think I'll list it for around 65 keys or so and see what happens. 

Skin trading is incredibly difficult to do if you don't even know what you're selling. I suggest getting pics of the actual item you have.

1 hour ago, Spyromancer said:

Skin trading is incredibly difficult to do if you don't even know what you're selling. I suggest getting pics of the actual item you have.

Is installing tf2 the only way?

4 hours ago, Hipsta Jayzus said:

Is installing tf2 the only way?

yeah,you can give me the item and i will screenshot it for you though of course you are right on not trusting me but you can have a friend you trust

This is slightly outdated, but 80 minimum is what I'd say. I'd recommend matching the iso ft sniper rifles at 150, and lower to 120 after a while.