Taunt issue? pooped deck not working correctly

Captainfluffy

for some reason i cant use mouse1 or mouse2 to activate the taunt to make demo lay down. i have checked my binds and everything is normal. can anyone help out?

the taunt inputs are m1 to make demo do a belch and m2 to make him take a quick nap. however there is a long cooldown on these commands so try waiting a bit longer, up to a minute or 2 between each one. hope that helps

1 hour ago, TanookiWhite said:

the taunt inputs are m1 to make demo do a belch and m2 to make him take a quick nap. however there is a long cooldown on these commands so try waiting a bit longer, up to a minute or 2 between each one. hope that helps

i dont think there is a minute or 2 cool down period when i start the taunt. aswell i highly doubt its near those time lines, cause looking at the man rboics it has 5 sec cool down before you can do a special again. i just simply cant for what ever reason do it for the demo taunt

The input is not registered instantanously, as Tanooki said. I know it myself because I usually use that taunt; you need to wait a bit for the taunt to react to your m1 and m2 presses.

Edit: the Mannrobics reaction is way faster, it's the Pooped Deck taunt itself that has a lower reaction time. I don't know the exact span of time it needs to accept the inputs correctly, but it's a matter of some seconds.

1 minute ago, Colonel Johnson said:

The input is not registered instantanously, as Tanooki said. I know it myself because I usually use that taunt; you need to wait a bit for the taunt to react to your m1 and m2 presses.

i've waited for like 2 minutes sadly enough and neither of them work.

2 minutes ago, Captainfluffy said:

i've waited for like 2 minutes sadly enough and neither of them work.

The keys to make the taunts react are primary fire and alt-fire. Are your key binds mouse1 for primary fire and mouse2 for alt-fire?

Just now, Colonel Johnson said:

The keys to make the taunts react are primary fire and alt-fire. Are your key binds mouse1 for primary fire and mouse2 for alt-fire?

yes, everything is acaxtly like it supposed to be

Are you telling he is probably using the !taunt command of some servers? Don't know if that actually breaks taunt actions.

39 minutes ago, Colonel Johnson said:

Are you telling he is probably using the !taunt command of some servers? Don't know if that actually breaks taunt actions.

ye I do because I cant find the taunt in the inventory

1 hour ago, Astun said:

ye I do because I cant find the taunt in the inventory

No i sold the taunt but i feel i'd rather have the issue be fixed

12 minutes ago, Captainfluffy said:

No i sold the taunt but i feel i'd rather have the issue be fixed

Checked myself: the taunt registers the mouse inputs after 20-21 seconds have passed from the start of the taunt or after an action has been performed.

51 minutes ago, Colonel Johnson said:

Checked myself: the taunt registers the mouse inputs after 20-21 seconds have passed from the start of the taunt or after an action has been performed.

ahhh okay, right that doese explain it "randomly working"  when i spamming the shit out of it

7 hours ago, Lucyfer said:

Except for your spelling. ❤️

i will force feed your hamster my own toe nails, and hope it dies of lead poisioning. you cum sock looking ass weeb :)

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 2

• Captainfluffy locked this topic