Marketplace.tf ticket no response

TourmyGemz

So for a bit of backstory here, apparently in 2020 before I quit tf2 I unknowingly did something scummy on Marketplace.tf.
I apparently unknowingly performed a chargeback on one of the orders, about $2.40.

I recently got back into TF2 again after my hiatus and wanted to boost my account again so I wanted to buy 5 keys and 8 tour of duty tickets, and saw I could not proceed with the purchase.
After some digging I found out that I apparently did a chargeback n the aforementioned order and that I am banned for that (which is understandable, by the way).
I opened a ticket on June the 6th before I found out what the actual reason was I was banned (found out on rep.tf) and updated the ticket to reflect this newfound information and what I could do to solve the issue so I would not be banned anymore.

They responded with the offense that got me banned and nothing else, so naturally I updated the ticket asking what i could do to solve the issue (again).
To this day I haven't gotten a response yet, which frustrates me beyond belief as I do wish this got fixed so I can use Marketplace.tf normally again, naturally offering them to pay them the money I charged back.

I'm at a loss, panicking and I have seemingly no other ways to contact the moderators of Marketplace.tf.
What can I even do in this situation to get unbanned?

10 minutes ago, TourmyGemz said:

What can I even do in this situation to get unbanned?

spam backpack.tf forums

5 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

spam backpack.tf forums

I wish to stay civil and resolve it by actually paying the proper amount back.

18 minutes ago, TourmyGemz said:

I apparently unknowingly performed a chargeback on one of the orders, about $2.40.

First of all, how exactly does one unknowingly perform a chargeback?

2 minutes ago, TourmyGemz said:

I wish to stay civil and resolve it by actually paying the proper amount back.

While that's admirable, I doubt they'll respond, and even if they do accept the $2.40 back, I would highly doubt you'll be unbanned unless there's a good (and believable) explanation that doesn't involve you actually doing a chargeback, intentional or not.  Even then, good luck getting them to even pay attention.  After all, what incentive do they have to do business with someone who has already charged back in the past--or to put time and effort into listening to your story and trying sort out the facts of the matter, when you're trying to spend maybe $20 for the first time in 2 years? 

That means the best-case scenario from their perspective is spending that time and effort looking into it, plus the risk that you'd charge back again, for a net reward of like $2 in commissions plus the $2.40 you're trying to pay back, for them. 

Unfortunately, I'd say there's a good chance they look at your situation and decide it's just not worth the time and effort to even look into it, and no reason to risk another chargeback.

1 hour ago, 3.50 said:

First of all, how exactly does one unknowingly perform a chargeback?

While that's admirable, I doubt they'll respond, and even if they do accept the $2.40 back, I would highly doubt you'll be unbanned unless there's a good (and believable) explanation that doesn't involve you actually doing a chargeback, intentional or not.  Even then, good luck getting them to even pay attention.  After all, what incentive do they have to do business with someone who has already charged back in the past--or to put time and effort into listening to your story and trying sort out the facts of the matter, when you're trying to spend maybe $20 for the first time in 2 years? 

That means the best-case scenario from their perspective is spending that time and effort looking into it, plus the risk that you'd charge back again, for a net reward of like $2 in commissions plus the $2.40 you're trying to pay back, for them. 

Unfortunately, I'd say there's a good chance they look at your situation and decide it's just not worth the time and effort to even look into it, and no reason to risk another chargeback.

It's been 2 years, I ain't got a clue what happened back then.

All I wish is to set things right, as I feel terrible for doing this at all.

I'm willing to fix this if this means not only using the service thos once but in the future as well.