tagged for gambling, doesn't allign with the rules

kritzkrieg enjoyer

not sure if the mods get to pick and choose when they abide by the rules or not, but I was tagged for not paying on a casual unmoderated gamble and not paying up for a spycrab i explicitly said i was doing for fun, couple of cherry picked screenshots later im tagged. Backpacktf and steamrep changed their policy on gambling and said they don't deal with gambling anymore in regards to moderation a couple years ago... make it make sense, why am i tagged for for a gambling related issue?

• Haha 1

Have you tried not scamming people?

As for why SR partners with communities and if you get fraud reported there, you get marked.

So effectively HG marked you, not SR. So then seeing an SR mark a bunch of others (including BP) auto ban you.

Its a little hilarious that a community with a weekly peak of 33 players and a weekly average well under 10 can issue bans, but you also probably shouldn't be running from crabs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kritzkrieg enjoyer said:

not sure if the mods get to pick and choose when they abide by the rules or not, but I was tagged for not paying on a casual unmoderated gamble and not paying up for a spycrab i explicitly said i was doing for fun, couple of cherry picked screenshots later im tagged. Backpacktf and steamrep changed their policy on gambling and said they don't deal with gambling anymore in regards to moderation a couple years ago... make it make sense, why am i tagged for for a gambling related issue?

jester

j-pot why you keep laying about the spycrab all time? when we talked about it you said its not even your alt neither you spycrabbed kinda shame

• Administrators

We changed our policy on banning people for gambling with scammers, not for refusing to pay for losing a gamble.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, kritzkrieg enjoyer said:

Got evidence that each and every one of those spycrabs you were doing were "For fun" and had no wagers? Or is this just one of those "Bro just trust me I would never lie ever!!111!" type things?

Also running from gambles is literally stealing as the items you gambled are no longer yours the nanosecond you lose. You just ran off with another person's property without their consent several times and refuse to return them. Sucks to suck. 

• Like 1

lmao "ran off with someones property without their consent" 💀 holy shit you guys are geeks, dont even want the tag lifted anymore 🤣🤣

• kritzkrieg enjoyer locked this topic