how do aussie drops work and what are my chances of getting one?

cappysodacap

if you really really want an australium you're better off just buying one outright (or if you're under 18, trying to get your parents to let you do chores or odd jobs for them for money to buy one)

the chances are 1 in whatever, nobody seems to know the exact ratio, some people get 5 aussies by tour 50, some have done 200 tours with no aussies.

• Love 1

I mean I've probably done a very small amount of tours (20~) and received none. My friend, having only done 3 more tours than me got a flame thrower around his 15th tour. It seems completely random. If you're playing mvm for the rewards only, its far from worth doing, but if you do it for the enjoyment with friends then the rewards at the end are just a bonus. I've gotten good fabricators (several spec stock wep kits and a pro pan kit) but those are just as completely randomised despite the fact you are guaranteed at least a spec kit by the end.

• Love 1

The odds of getting any Australium at all is about 2% per tour completion, with all weapons other than Eyelanders being equal in terms of drop chances (Eyelanders drop about half the time of other Australiums if I recall correctly.) Realistically, you would be better off buying one straight up as trying to find one is practically gambling.

Based off of math that I did a year or two ago, I, along with a couple other people, based australium drop chances to be 1/33 tours. Of course. this is based off of "perfect world" circumstances. (If you spent any amount of time in school, you would know what this is) And pan drop chances being around 1/16,000 tours. Depending on the type of australium you're going for, (especially the really cheap ones) it is better to buy it outright. Though I'd say anything over 40 or so keys, you should play MvM for. Besides, MvM is fun, and dropping an australium feels much better than just buying one outright. It's much more rewarding. At the end of the day though, it is your choice.

yeah 1 out of 33 tours, (i have 121 tours and 4 aussies) if you do like a million tours it will average around this

just like if you open 1 million crates it will be around 1 in every 100 or close

if you need another example look up "RTP and gambling"

Wow, reading the comments I consider myself very lucky for getting 4 aussies in 50 tours (plus some good pro ks like a medi gun kit recently).

I have done 22 tours in Two cities, 2 tours in mecha engine and 1 tour in gear grinder. I didn't get any aussie drops. Yesterday on my final tour on mvm got a pro ks freedom staff fab. I decided to just leave it at that. Like what everyone else said, you're better off buying one or trading up for an aussie! Ngl they don't make a difference for me with the regular ones. If you do play like everyone else has mentioned, just play mvm with some friends, its funner that way to suffer together.