I want to ask a few question !

Dawae_

So a guy is offering item overpay me his elmuchacho spell:die job (not the best one but eh its fine and i think it worth around 6 keys?) for my strange SpcKS scattergun signed by B4NNY currently selling for around ~5keys ! should i accept the offer or nah ?i dont really know about the spell item and stuff but i think this is not a good trade since spell items are hard to sell unless they are double spell or some rare high tire spell like footprint,etc...Also i would like to know the correct price for the el muchacho so if anyone have experience in spell trading plz let me know the price ?

The sign from b4nny is worthless to most people, you can easily ask him to sign anything for 1 key, so it's nothing special. And as for the question if the spelled item is worth it, it's not, don't get sucked into spell trading, it's not worth your time for the most part.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The strange parts are sure worth something, I'm just saying that you shouldn't trade for the spell that guy was offering you, if you're not in a hurry to sell the scattergun just wait for someone who offers you what you want, but if you want to sell it quick, almost no one will pay for the parts, so you just have to be patient.

meh i doubt its worth 6 keys. dominations is an ok part but the other parts suck. realistically id aim for 3-4 keys

also idk spells dont ask me on that