Specialized Killstreak Fabricator Price Suggestion

lemmingcake

The value of fabricators is based on two features, Personal Preference and Craft Requirements.  A buyer can get information regarding the sheen and color of a fabricator by hovering over the item and viewing the description. This information creates value based on the Personal Preference of the bidder. 
               However, the amount of parts required to build the fabricator also determines its value. If a fabricator has full requirements, it has its minimum value.  Similarly, if a fabricator does not have full requirements, it has increased value. The magnitude of the value increase is based on the average value of the part applied to the fabricator.   

To demonstrate how value increases I have made a heat map. In general, I will classify Major parts to include Taunt Processors, KB-808s, and Money Furnaces while also classifyinig Minor parts to include Emotion Detectors,  Humor Pumps, and Bomb Stabilizers.  A specialized fabricator requires 1 Unique killstreak weapon, 24 Major parts, and 5 Minor Parts. A professional fabricator requires 2 Unique Specialized Killstreak Weapons, 16 Major parts, and 6 Minor parts, and 3 Pristine parts.  The classification of Major and Minor is done because each of the three parts in the two catagories have the respective values of 1.33ref and 0.11ref while having differing required quantities from fabricator to fabricator. 

In short form, a Specialied fabricators requirements can be written in matrix form : [1,24,5] and the resulting value heat map in refined metal is attached.

Specialized Heat Map.PNG

is it me or is this just a really complex way of saying that loading items into a fabricator decreases completion cost

cause I'm not really grasping what it means if that isn't it

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

is it me or is this just a really complex way of saying that loading items into a fabricator decreases completion cost

cause I'm not really grasping what it means if that isn't it

You're right, he's basically just visualizing the increased price of a sks fab, depending on how many parts were put into it.

I think the equation is maj+min+p+r

maj=major(battle-worn) robo parts, worth 1.33 ref(?)

min=minor(reinforced) robo parts, worth 0.11 ref(?)

p=pristine robo parts, worth 2 ref(?)

r=killstreak weapon, worth 15 ref in this case.

But tl;dr, item increases in value, when you put money into it.