bp.tf 6v6 tourney! (NEEDS SERVER OWNERS!)

The G What ™

Which would you rather play?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. 6v6 won, 23-17

• cool!
    • but i iz nub and I still want 2 vote

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IsMUTH

If it's 6s, Put me as Anything

Friday-Saturday (12PM-12AM, or more specifically Noon-Midnight)

Lobbyier

NA

EDIT: Add me here

5 cp maps are the only ones played if I recall correctly. The tf2 wiki has more info :P

I do believe some KOTH maps are also played.

I do believe some KOTH maps are also played.

They are, such as koth_pro_viaduct. I was saying how 5 cp is usually the only type played. And my bad, gravel pit might be played in some leagues

Teams are likely going to be divided by geographic location. Several people have already asked for this. As in having an EU team, an Aussie team, etc.

But can we make our own teams? I don't want to be on a team of shitters who roll permaspy.

I'll repost dis. pls tell me signups haven't ended yet.

Spu~

Roaming soldier

UTC: Monday-friday 19-1 Saturday-Sunday: 15-1

Played on champions of NA wood

USA

My destiny is to dominate brad pitt.

Screw this, I'm forming team YOLO. Team YOLO will compete in the tournament.

Anyone who wants to join team YOLO can. Only condition: you have to be bad at the game.

Team YOLO will take on the tunnel snakes any day. 6 engies in the Turbine intel room, aww yeah

Can I join Team YOLO because there aren't enough Australians signing up meaning I'll inevitably have 200-300 ping?

Rocket jumping with 300 ping is like trying to fix a bench with nothing but a large glass pane.

I've also heard that action slot taunts are banned in competitive tf2. Is this true?

iirc they're banned in ESEA because they let you peek around walls without endangering yourself and that's dumb

But can we make our own teams? I don't want to be on a team of shitters who roll permaspy.

Yes. "rosters" was a bit misleading. I'm compiling everyone that commented that they are interested. I'll post who is available in each division. Then captains will be picked, preferably who can host on a server. I will try to set them up with at least one player that has comp history per team so noob teams don't just get rolled. 

Yes. "rosters" was a bit misleading. I'm compiling everyone that commented that they are interested. I'll post who is available in each division. Then captains will be picked, preferably who can host on a server. I will try to set them up with at least one player that has comp history per team so noob teams don't just get rolled. 

I carrie 

I would created a public document with more information and the rosters and stuff.

So how is this project going?

Or can't I just find the information?

I'm working on compiling the list to put in a google doc. Also, nobody has added me that can host yet, so that is proving an issue. 

I could be able to get a server from serveme.tf almost at any time if that helps.

That site has servers for both EU and NA, but not for any else however, in case some of you would like to rent a server from there too.

I could be able to get a server from serveme.tf almost at any time if that helps.

That site has servers for both EU and NA, but not for any else however, in case some of you would like to rent a server from there too.

I will look into this as soon as I get the chance. 

Gotta ask my friend about a server, he has one in holland but i'm not sure if he let's us/me use it

If, that is, there will be an european team too

• 3 weeks later...

Archived