Looking to commission someone!

Lucyfer

Hello! As the title suggests, I'm looking to place some commission orders! I do have specific likings, which you can find information on, below.

What am I looking for in a commission?

-Before I make any requests, I would like to see a portfolio of your artwork, or just some examples of some things you've done. (I'm pretty sure this is an unwritten rule, but anyway)

-Looking to have someone create a piece revolving an evil throne.

-Possible SFM creations of some of my loadouts (though I think I already have someone in mind for that.... JEM :3

I can discuss more further details in private (not looking for NSFW art)

If you know of anyone who is particularly good at these sorts of things, or you ARE one of these people, please let me know or hit me up ^>^

Thanks ^.^

I always recommend Jem but Valu#8810 is also a talented SFM artist I’ve gotten great work from. For animated pieces flame#9011 is a great and fast worker as well. 

I'd recommend elenanicole#1599 (steam profile shows off their work here - https://steamcommunity.com/id/mangobumblebat).  They made really great art pieces for me and are super flexible with how they make the art for you, especially since they would provide several different sketches of your request so you can choose which one you like the best!

• 2 weeks later...