0.01USD ref is near.

Mr.demon kraken

In order for refined to hit one cent, a key has to equal the amount of refined metal that the key is worth on marketplace, so ~160-180 depending on the time of year.

I strongly doubt anything is going to cause refined to plummet in value that hardcore

15 hours ago, Slam said:

I strongly doubt anything is going to cause refined to plummet in value that hardcore

You fool! I have secretly been hoarding ref in private inventories for the past 5 years and will offload aprox. 3 million ref next month.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

13 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

You fool! I have secretly been hoarding ref in private inventories for the past 5 years and will offload aprox. 3 million ref next month.

you can offload some to me.i would gladly take it

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 12:28 PM, iron1024x1024 said:

Yeah I mean to actually unbox! I don't think it's worth to unbox normal mannco crates this days unless I'm missing something
There's a lot of keys and we trade with them, but what is their purpose? To unbox some regular strange revolver..? misc? get a gen 3 unusual maybe? In any case the gen 1 crates would be worth to try unboxing. I much prefer case keys
Idk I was thinking of a Earbuds type of scenario, people realised they were useless and didn't want them anymore or so I believe
Because using normal keys for its intended purpose it's kinda pointless nowadays

Earbuds were rather rare and in the old times, you couldn't do trades with 10+ items so you had to convert to buds to do bigger trades for "pure".
Unusual for unusual worked but converting those into pure was impossible with keys.
The trading system changed and buds became obsolete.