Is there anyway to get free items in tf2?

kkamikaze

On 4/9/2022 at 3:38 PM, kkamikaze said:

thank you!

these are very useful

damn [redacted] actually gives a free scrap for basically nothing

On 4/9/2022 at 5:53 AM, Slam said:

If you're REALLY desperate you can try really hard to pretend you're a girl and integrate into some small TF2 community servers (like Jailbreak and what not), make friends there, and eventually use "I'm a girl and I'm single :P" to convince people to give you free shit for attention.

lol if that worked I would have a gpan by now

57 minutes ago, roseee said:

lol if that worked I would have a gpan by now

you're not gonna get anything expensive from it you'll mostly get random sub-key hats every now and again, but if you're DESPERATE then...

On 4/10/2022 at 12:27 PM, Scott Bakula said:

I can't help but note that in the end, you did just buy a key despite your protests. Also, you're now in China rather than Ghana.

Thanks for noticing, but I didn't spend any real money. thats funds earned with coins from the websites that I linked 🤪 i specifically selected the gift card over more efficient TF2 item options, because i wanted access to steam features like artwork showcase, badge crafting, levels, etc, which are inaccessible to limited users on Steam. but I could've easily chosen keys or other free TF2 items instead. and yes i relocated to china 🥰

On 4/10/2022 at 4:54 PM, Phink said:

damn tf2easy actually gives a free scrap for basically nothing

Yes they do, sometimes its worth a bit more (or less) too, I got an item worth 0.33 once. and also I made 2 keys from hut.tf in less than one day. earned while idling on trade servers getting adverts out

e938837299b733aad5852072a2931be0.png

On 4/11/2022 at 4:38 PM, Slam said:

you're not gonna get anything expensive from it you'll mostly get random sub-key hats every now and again, but if you're DESPERATE then...

when i was 15 an exposed pedophile DID give me $20 in stranges once so you're actually right

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2022 at 6:39 PM, roseee said:

when i was 15 an exposed pedophile DID give me $20 in stranges once so you're actually right

what did he gave you?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

every single item in tf2 is free, from the burning flames team captain to the sunbeams killer exclusive. the only thing standing in your way and that sweet, sweet BFTC is a god tier trader who wants 3 gpans for it and some bitcoin to launder. technically everything is free, but has an added cost. (this sentence has been removed). free.

you can also get achievement items too. 

Edited by thebanditruby