15 key hats

cornstick2

Depends what you want it for.

For keeps? Might help to be a bit more specific.

To resell for profit? Nobody here's likely to just link you an underpriced hat for sale when they could take the good deal themselves.

But they'll definitely tell you that you should buy whatever hat they're trying to sell

7 minutes ago, Alecto said:

But they'll definitely tell you that you should buy whatever hat they're trying to sell

OP do I have the deal of a lifetime for you. No, it's not a hat, IT'S BETTER.

THAT'S RIGHT IT'S A FISH.

But not just any fish! A skinned fish!

Wait that sounds wrong.

It's a croc dusted fish! And the best part is that THERE IS A STARFISH RIGHT ON THE EYE.

EYE (get it) spent 10 minutes going through random patterns and never found a single one that even came close to having such a perfect starfish placement.

Now how much could this perfect skin possibly cost? Normally, 15 keys, but for you my friend, you can have it for a STELLAR FIVE KEYS. That's right, that's as many keys as you have (probably) fingers on your hand. It's hardly nuthin. Why can't we count higher on a hand? Millipedes are so lucky that they can count to like 200 on one side. Anyway, send trade.

46 minutes ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Wait that sounds wrong.

It's a croc dusted fish! And the best part is that THERE IS A STARFISH RIGHT ON THE EYE.

EYE (get it) spent 10 minutes going through random patterns and never found a single one that even came close to having such a perfect starfish placement.

Now how much could this perfect skin possibly cost? Normally, 15 keys, but for you my friend, you can have it for a STELLAR FIVE KEYS. That's right, that's as many keys as you have (probably) fingers on your hand. It's hardly nuthin. Why can't we count higher on a hand? Millipedes are so lucky that they can count to like 200 on one side. Anyway, send trade.

thistbh

35 minutes ago, cornstick2 said:

so I bought a lime starstorm insomnia wing mann, was that a good move?

Only if you really wanted that hat. There's no profit though, considering there's already multiple sellers below 15 keys.

11 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Wait that sounds wrong.

Whould you take a shovel for it?

1 hour ago, Mr.demon kraken said:

Whould you take a shovel for it?

1 shovel is less than 5 do you think I can't count?

15 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Wait that sounds wrong.

I'll give you fishcake for your fish

17 hours ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

1 shovel is less than 5 do you think I can't count?

Ok ok, 6 SHOVELS! Nice overpay for a fish.

• cornstick2 locked this topic

Archived