I think ive screwed up

file_explorer

I bought a festivizer for 52.66 ref and put it on a sniper rifle, but its says its festivized but backpack.tf only has the festive version

Will bots accept it?

when you try so hard to profit off a bot you scam yourself

festive and festivized are different, bots differentiate and trying to pass them off as the more expensive version is quite a common scam tactic

"festive" weapons are much older and were unboxed with the lights already on the gun. "festivized" means the lights were applied to the gun with a festivizer, this is what you have, a festivized sniper. As you have learned festive weapons are worth a lot more than festivized. It is a common misunderstanding to think these are the same thing, especially if you werent around for the original festive weapons. Since no one else was giving you a serious explanation I thought I would. Just to clarify, a festive sniper and a festivized sniper may look the same but they are two different entities and the festive one sells for a whole lot more. Good luck. 

It's always amazing how people can see "Common 10 refined weapon + common 1 key tool = uncommon 20 key weapon" without thinking at some point, "wait, that can't be right."

11 hours ago, fat gorilla said:

"festive" weapons are much older and were unboxed with the lights already on the gun. "festivized" means the lights were applied to the gun with a festivizer, this is what you have, a festivized sniper. As you have learned festive weapons are worth a lot more than festivized. It is a common misunderstanding to think these are the same thing, especially if you werent around for the original festive weapons. Since no one else was giving you a serious explanation I thought I would. Just to clarify, a festive sniper and a festivized sniper may look the same but they are two different entities and the festive one sells for a whole lot more. Good luck. 

They don't look ""same"" but similar
Here's a thing I found that might be helpful
dl369u9565e71.png

12 hours ago, Scott Bakula said:

It's always amazing how people can see "Common 10 refined weapon + common 1 key tool = uncommon 20 key weapon" without thinking at some point, "wait, that can't be right."

Greed is a hell of a mental block for common sense.

16 minutes ago, Teixas said:

Greed is a hell of a mental block for common sense.

I applied Australium Gold paint to a frying pan to get a golden pan

14 hours ago, fat gorilla said:

some Festive weapons like Black Box also have things like wrapping paper, whereas the Festivized one only has lights

9 hours ago, Naleksuh said:

I applied Australium Gold paint to a frying pan to get a golden pan

If you actually had a painted pan, you could get a lot for it...

Oh boy, a future scammer in making. I just find it annoying. Someone messages me saying he wants a skin from my mannco for some festive weapon of his (in his bp he has a festive and a festivized version), i withdraw the skin and he sents me the skins for the festivized version. 

I though trasnfering most of my items to mannco will cause less hassle with scammers, but no. 

This is an example of how annoying scammers can be to some people.

They just waste your time, while also scamming less experienced people.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a festivizer for 52.66 ref and put it on a sniper rifle, but its says its festivized but backpack.tf only has the festive version

Will bots accept it?

Elastic man

You can buy new ones and pass on unused ones. Why not join a free carnival? Such regulations are very restrictive

Archived