War in Ukraine

Andrei#Ukrainian

Hello Everyone, my name is DedAndrei. I think u heard about me if you been around  here for some time. As u can notice via my name on bp.tf forums( idk its been like that since i created account here) im from Ukraine.

I ve been a part of wonderfull tf2 trading community for a years and i know  for sure that there lots of amazing people here, so i decided to make sucha forum for a 1st time in my life .

Its all about my country and whats happenning there. Literally when i was creating a topic my city ve been bombarded twice and thats the reason of entire thing.

Most of Ukrainians trying to help their army with everything they can and so do i.

SO im here to check if anyone of trading community feels about helping people of Ukraine by any kind of donations. Ofc i ve spent some funds already to help Ukrainian Army and people who defending my own town but i wish only my help was enough. If u feel like u able to help just add me on steam and we can talk about it and way we do it. Also i would really appreciate if u guys can send my message to people u know and who dont check/use forums often, maybe some of them feel the way i do.

AND ofc i will provide evidence that your money went right way at the end, and i can understand that some of not into spending money to help war keep going but then funds can go for solider's food, clothes etc 

Sorry if wasnt clear somehow, i didnt practice english in a long time 

Ded.

Oh god, I forgot that a prominent tf2 figure such as yourself was ukrainian, estonians got your back, if I'm gonna donate from tf2 might as well do it this way!

Hopefully the Das Hazmattenhatten I bought from you makes your day and or week just a little bit better from the hell you're in.

2 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Oh god, I forgot that a prominent tf2 figure such as yourself was ukrainian, estonians got your back, if I'm gonna donate from tf2 might as well do it this way!

Wait you're Estonian? If so that's dope. Nice to see the world coming together even if it is under bad circumstances.

9 hours ago, Seminal Inhalation said:

Wait you're Estonian? If so that's dope. Nice to see the world coming together even if it is under bad circumstances.

Yes, estonia has got ukraines back ever since 2014 I think, I've thought for a while that the situation there had chilled down but nvm, it became a nightmare

Hey man, of course we know you, sold you my bp once or twice.  Good luck there I hope it will finish soon, this is sick ... Hope your mother and sisters managed to escape fast 😭

On 3/1/2022 at 1:34 PM, Seminal Inhalation said:

23 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Yes, estonia has got ukraines back ever since 2014 I think, I've thought for a while that the situation there had chilled down but nvm, it became a nightmare

How come right before I saw this thread I had this Tiktok on my FYP https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSew7433P/

FeelsBadMan :(

But if Drei is really taking tf2 items to convert and donate that's really cool, I'm a bit skeptical of that sort of donating but good on you if its legit! :) 

2 hours ago, JayTuut said:

How come right before I saw this thread I had this Tiktok on my FYP https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSew7433P/

Eh, not clicking that

2 hours ago, JayTuut said:

I'm a bit skeptical of that sort of donating but good on you if its legit!

I can not be skeptical because it is pretty much guaranteed he is ukrainian, we've known this for years, way before any of this and logically there is no way anyone would be lost, rotten and disgusting enough to do something like this to benefit themselves (while being very wealthy already) rather than help those in need in these terrifying times. We've seen fucked up people benefitting or trying to benefit from terrible shit before, but never from utterly unjust war. There is just no way in hell and this world is hell.

Archived