Is Scott Morrison the worst Prime Minister in Australian history?

JayTuut

Open for discussion.

Heres a taste of his comments:
https://junkee.com/scott-morrison-worst-comments-2021/316440

And as some would know, in the middle of a bushfire crisis in Australia, he went on vacation to Hawaii, and infamously commented it "wasn't a race" to get vaccinated, leading us to take a while to get COVID vaccination supplies.

Also did this recently... nothing to do with being a PM but jeez its dumb:

I could go on but honestly I can't be bothered because hopefully he will be voted out soon, and I also wanted to make a political post in this subforum to get rid of the one about Jesus in the US that has been there for a decade.

More fun:

Also at the G7 summit no one wanted to be his friend since he doesn't do anything to help climate change

Scott Morrison was left hanging by world leaders after he struggled to shake their hands at the G20 Summit (pictured, Scott Morrison with Rwandan president Paul Kagame and South Korean president Moon Jae-In)

It is not the first time Mr Morrison has been left on his own when surrounded by world leaders (pictured, a lonely Scott Morrison at the G7 Summit in 2019)

Yes he really fucking is. I cannot wait until his party is kicked out of Office, they've been fucking our country up ever since they got elected. Not funding hospitals nor the Fire department, ran away from all problems, ignored the allegations in the Parliment House (Sexual Harrassment, tons of it). Thinks that "holidays" are essential as a Prime Minister. Is an absolute dickhead towards good people. Kept the country opened for at least for 2 months. Worst response to an Outbreak by any country in the world. Passing laws that you cannot criticise his government otherwise you'll be sued. Attempting to pass an act that breaches the Australian Constitution, "removal of Religion rights". 

On top of everything, he still fucking cares about the Coal Industry. He does not give one flying shit about Climate Change, and I believe everyone knows that.

in conclusion, how the hell has no one assassinated this idiot.

15 hours ago, Jarool said:

I have no strong feelings one way or another, but it's worth noting that ScoMo allegedly shit his pants in a McDonalds in 1997 :)

After the Cronulla Sharks lost the 1997 NRL final, Sco-Mo suppoesdly had an accident, and shat his pants at Engadine Maccas.

Edit: Also Jarool you're from NSW, I am as well but it's not even as bad since he acts like NSW is the only state in Aus lol, weirdo ❤️ 

On 2/23/2022 at 6:31 AM, ddy said:

cant be worse than canada or usa tho....or can it

It's sad to say this but I'd take Justin Treduauauueueuee over ScoMo

On 2/23/2022 at 5:16 AM, GhostyOsty said:

Yes he really fucking is. I cannot wait until his party is kicked out of Office, they've been fucking our country up ever since they got elected. Not funding hospitals nor the Fire department, ran away from all problems, ignored the allegations in the Parliment House (Sexual Harrassment, tons of it). Thinks that "holidays" are essential as a Prime Minister. Is an absolute dickhead towards good people. Kept the country opened for at least for 2 months. Worst response to an Outbreak by any country in the world. Passing laws that you cannot criticise his government otherwise you'll be sued. Attempting to pass an act that breaches the Australian Constitution, "removal of Religion rights". 

On top of everything, he still fucking cares about the Coal Industry. He does not give one flying shit about Climate Change, and I believe everyone knows that.

in conclusion, how the hell has no one assassinated this idiot.

1) Yeah that sexual harrassment stuff was really bad

2) His Grace stuff and the attempt to defame her or dehumanise her was "great"
3) Yeah lol opening the country for like 2 months then getting heaps of cases and deaths then being like oops we should close again

4) Jeez I remember that video, criticise the government? Jail 

5) Yeah, thats why everyone at the Climate summit hates him for his coal stuff

6) If no one ass*ed Trump, then I doubt anyone would Ass* ScoMo, especially in Aus where u can't get that stuff, and even though he is a bad person I don't think anyone should be Ass*ed.

Archived