does anyone still do key loans

dunkei

3 hours ago, Alecto said:

Generally not with random people with 5 ref inventories

I mean, to be fair, that's part of the reason why a "key loan" would be necessary in this case

3 hours ago, Alecto said:

and no trust

Yeah, I've never really heard of "key loans" at all and don't see why one would make sense here

Typically, for someone to agree to a loan, besides needing a fair amount of trust, also needs either a down payment or some sort of collateral. As you have none of that, the chance of someone agreeing to a loan is somewhere between slim and none.

So, your best options are to either just wait and save up yourself or see if someone you know IRL will spot you the money.

• 1 year later...

Just saw your old post and felt like chiming in. I'm a newcomer to the forum, but I get you, an epic key loan to snag that wicked unusual is a must, especially for your rad dead alien set. Tbh, I can't help but think of an epic Mortgage Broker in St Helens whenever I hear "loans".  They might have the key to your dreams. As for key loans, not sure if they're a massive thing these days, but there might be some buddies around here up to give ya a hand or even a spare key! Good luck on your quest, and post that sick completed set for all of us to see - we're gonna love it

if you need money do the candy bar sale in front of grocery stores, its pretty good money as a kid. 

you ask your parents to buy those bulk boxes from a wholesaler or like from costco/sams good, then overcharge for them.