Purple Energy The Giftcrafter

IWannaSexSayori

• IWannaSexSayori changed the title to Purple Energy The Giftcrafter
1 hour ago, IWannaSexSayori said:

i cant find anything on the database, what is the worth?

It's a new 1 of 1 hat and has never sold, how would it have a price?

And please don't get scammed or sharked...

Like by the guy who posted on your profile, suggests a money trade and who got a recent -REP for PP scam (not verifiable but still) after farming reps...

You should only accept trade offers with pure/items in them (decline all the ones which are too low ofc) and warn people on your wall/profile you won't accept any friend invite, best way to avoid scam. Do not click on links people can send to you.

20 hours ago, ApothicЯ said:

And please don't get scammed or sharked...

Like by the guy who posted on your profile, suggests a money trade and who got a recent -REP for PP scam (not verifiable but still) after farming reps...

You should only accept trade offers with pure/items in them (decline all the ones which are too low ofc) and warn people on your wall/profile you won't accept any friend invite, best way to avoid scam. Do not click on links people can send to you.

Yea I originally saw his comment and was like, this is a definite shark attempt lol. He deleted his comment, but I believe you're talking about this guy: https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsjoshfromraw/

On 1/27/2022 at 7:42 AM, Crazyy Cow said:

Yea I originally saw his comment and was like, this is a definite shark attempt lol. He deleted his comment, but I believe you're talking about this guy: https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsjoshfromraw/

Yeah that was the guy... who changed his username and link to his profile and steam link is not valid anymore (suspicious behaviour here too). Still have the link to his bp in my history, but won't start a witch hunt there

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198030885532#!/compare/1643068800/1643241600

And now the OP hasn't the Unu in his bp and is nowhere to be found, hope it hasn't been sharked by the guy or whoever else...

Asked OP on his profile if he got scammed, waiting for an answer.

i think i saw a comment on his profile saying that he wanted $60 on scm for it
i really hope he didnt sell it for that much...

1 hour ago, nimbus trade.tf said:

I added him few days ago and he wanted £80 if I remember correctly and Idk what happened to his unusual before he removed me :c

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2022 at 8:36 AM, nimbus trade.tf said:

£50, actually.

Archived