Do unusual sell better for full price in classifieds or on a cash website?

Vinh Huale

I never really sell unusuals for full price since I usually just trade really quickly. For people that actually do, which method do you find to be more effective?

34 minutes ago, Vinh Huale said:

I never really sell unusuals for full price since I usually just trade really quickly. For people that actually do, which method do you find to be more effective?

Depends on effect or hat

38 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Depends on effect or hat

Let's say:
Good effect & good hat -

Decent effect & decent hat -
Bad effect & bad hat -

41 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

Do unusual sell better for full price in classifieds or on a cash website?

No

they definitely do.

price and similar hats/effects and their prices play a bigger role than 1 certain combination of hat and effect imo, Since often people who are willing to pay full, are on a budget. if someone wants the hat they will find the way to contact any of the seller, there is usually little to no convincing needed there. So "good" or "bad" is pretty much just what the crowd likes and whatever hat sells the more.

Can't say for sure not being a seller on MP though classifieds seems like the faster way to sell for full

12 minutes ago, Gand Pika said:

price and similar hats/effects and their prices play a bigger role than 1 certain combination of hat and effect imo, Since often people who are willing to pay full, are on a budget. if someone wants the hat they will find the way to contact any of the seller, there is usually little to no convincing needed there. So "good" or "bad" is pretty much just what the crowd likes and whatever hat sells the more.

Can't say for sure not being a seller on MP though classifieds seems like the faster way to sell for full

I do feel like low-mid tier hats with "meh" effects definitely sell faster on cash sites than on classfieds. Might just be me tho.

Collectors are rare nowadays, classfield seems to be effective for other traders.Cash website like scm usually target casual players who just want fancy pixels on their fav classes

Archived