How do I list items I have on mannco.store on classified listings?

Vinh Huale

Back when marketplace.tf sellers program was still a thing I could remember cross listing things I have on my shop on the classifieds. Can you do the same with mannco.store listings right now?

7 minutes ago, Vinh Huale said:

Back when marketplace.tf sellers program was still a thing I could remember cross listing things I have on my shop on the classifieds. Can you do the same with mannco.store listings right now?

mannco.store and backpack.tf relations are uhh, not too well.

Just now, Seminal Inhalation said:

I see, can you elaborate? I'm out of the loop.

1 hour ago, Vinh Huale said:

the guy who owns mannco is banned from bp

what exactly that means/why that is seems to be of much debate

but suffice to say you're never gonna be able to cross list between mannco and bp unless one (or both) sites change ownership

2 hours ago, LaughingLollipop said:

why that is seems to be of much debate

No it isn't. SR mark and read Spartas ban reason below.

4 hours ago, Vinh Huale said:

There's a lot of reasons but the tldr is:

image.png.e16046e73cef38483afbfa134563469d.png

8 hours ago, Vinh Huale said:

You can't (reasons stated above).

You also can't do marketplace cross listings anymore even if you're a marketplace seller, but I believe that is for fairness reasons.

9 hours ago, Seminal Inhalation said:

Its not only backpack.tf relations that are bad, its the majority of the community

5 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

Then there's also the bp.tf banned and maybe even steamrep marked previous mannco dev, then the 20k$ or something mannco exit scam, the list just keeps going

4 minutes ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Its not only backpack.tf relations that are bad, its the majority of the community

Then there's also the bp.tf banned and maybe even steamrep marked previous mannco dev, then the 20k$ or something mannco exit scam, the list just keeps going

But there isn't really a good alternative that has the same amount of transaction is there.

But there isn't really a good alternative that has the same amount of transaction is there.

Yeah, thats the main reason people even use mannco at all, unless a new competitor somehow really messes marketing or whatever else up, once or if it comes, they should pretty easily take over mannco in popularity

The alternative is "sell items for keys and sell keys for cash on the cash trading forum section", which although unideal, is pretty effective: simply ask anyone who wants to pay cash to buy keys (from cash forum / mannco / marketplace / etc), and sell those keys yourself for $ (if getting cash is the goal).

11 minutes ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Yeah, thats the main reason people even use mannco at all, unless a new competitor somehow really messes marketing or whatever else up, once or if it comes, they should pretty easily take over mannco in popularity

I think the issue is that making a cash trading site that is open to all and legitimate is a royal pain: mptf closed the seller program for a reason. It would be great if such a site could open up, because I don't like that people's only option for doing this is mannco.

12 minutes ago, Cedarium said:

The alternative is "sell items for keys and sell keys for cash on the cash trading forum section", which although unideal, is pretty effective: simply ask anyone who wants to pay cash to buy keys (from cash forum / mannco / marketplace / etc), and sell those keys yourself for $ (if getting cash is the goal).

I don't trust most of those people

32 minutes ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

I don't trust most of those people

I mean for my biased answer, they could sell to bptf staff who have posts on that forum if safety is a concern.

9 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

the account you link as SR marked isn't Sparta, I'm not sure who it is?

there was a long (and heavily moderated) forum thread about the ban reasoning

ya'll say one thing, mannco sparta says another.

No technical data/analysis was provided as support for the ban reasoning (and frankly if you've that ya'll should be pursuing real world legal action cause DDoS attacks are illegal)

2 hours ago, Cedarium said:

I mean for my biased answer, they could sell to bptf staff who have posts on that forum if safety is a concern.

Prolly likewise since I do also sell to bp.tf staff, but to the more friendly ones XD

17 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

the account you link as SR marked isn't Sparta, I'm not sure who it is?

Oh, thats the guy! Who I talked about in my reply, its the former (I can't be bothered to check, but I'm pretty sure he was involved in the mannco exit scam so he's not anymore) mannco dev

17 minutes ago, LaughingLollipop said:

(and frankly if you've that ya'll should be pursuing real world legal action cause DDoS attacks are illegal)

geel tried, oh did he try, but there just wasn't enough proof for literal legal action

15 hours ago, Cedarium said:

It's not really an alternative. Your method is actively selling/quickselling for keys, while putting an item up on mannco or marketplace.tf is passively selling/quickselling. One takes a lot of time and effort, and the other takes almost none. 

Archived