If you could only have one low-tier unusual, for under 20 keys, and that's the only unusual you could have, what would it be, and why?

MiaFey

I'd probably pick a group taunt, like the Conga or Kazotsky Kick. That way, my fashion choices wouldn't have to revolve around it. Before I started getting into unusuals, my main goal was to simply have every cosmetic so I could freely change my look on the fly.

hard choice, am i choosing the unusual for the hat or the effect? most probably the effect; so narrowing it somewhere between a Clairvoyance Vampire Vanquisher or Restless Wraiths Spooky Head-Bouncers (they look like a better version of PE)...

for reference effects i like:

DBD, energies, most 3rd gen, storm/blizzard

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Spooky Head-Bouncers/Tradable/Craftable/193 - sellers at 20 

https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Vampire Vanquisher/Tradable/Craftable/121- sellers at 19.72/20

this made me realize maybe i should actually get some of these unsuuals ahahaha

I would pick an all class unusual hat, there are many low tier ones that you can grab and I would base my loadout with the theme of the hat like energetic haunter all gnawing beanie for Halloween, black and purple theme or the mirthful mistletoe shoestring santa, both great options and can contribute to a low tier unusual for under 20 keys, gives themes and can be accessible on all classes.

38 minutes ago, Wuzzlez said:

I would pick an all class unusual hat, there are many low tier ones that you can grab and I would base my loadout with the theme of the hat like energetic haunter all gnawing beanie for Halloween, black and purple theme or the mirthful mistletoe shoestring santa, both great options and can contribute to a low tier unusual for under 20 keys, gives themes and can be accessible on all classes.

I will do the same. They are a lot of New hat/effect all class that just wait you.

On my time I had a great time with abduction translater. Loving the effect.

Right now, Diablo IS nice. I got a spooky hat for like 21 recently.

Today, my choice maybe Frightened Poltergeist Twisted Topper

Vivid/Searing Plasma Universal Translator. If you're lucky you could pick one up around 20 keys. They used to sell pretty regularly under 20. 🥲

Ethereal Essence Bat Hat is just out of reach at 22 keys, so I'd settle for a Ring of Fire Tank Top at 12 keys and put the rest towards nice cosmetic sets for every other class. I don't see any point in buying an unusual if the effect sucks (especially now that I own an unusual for every class that I'd be quite happy to consider endgame for me), Tank Top is an okay hat as far as I'm concerned and I could get some Operator's Overalls and quickswitch it into a Teufort Knight.

Archived