Jump to content

how to increase rep points easily?


tweezer
 Share

Recommended Posts

I wanna be on the top contributors page, Even if I'm on the #100 spot. Any tips and tricks?

Currently on 33,156 points as of writing this.

31516.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only thing I do is opening the site daily and literally give upvotes to everything EXCEPT troll/failing suggestions; i usually check if they have comments or no proof at all which is a possible or clear sign of suggestions being incorrect and downvote them (may not work all the time tho unless you even check if the given proof works or not. I don't do that and base my vote on the comments, tbh). Be sure to click on "Expand" in the suggestion board and then "Show everything in my queue, Show all suggestions I have not voted yet" button to check if you haven't left any non-voted suggestion behind.
Final thing I should say, consider that your vote power is based on the highest backpack value the site has ever recorded for your case, if you have never had a good amount of total keys (in value) in your backpack, you won't be able to vote in higher tier trades suggestions. This is explained in detail by clicking the "Vote Power" button when extending the suggestions board.

rep.png

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, tweezer said:

I wanna be on the top contributors page, Even if I'm on the #100 spot. Any tips and tricks?

Currently on 33,156 points as of writing this.

31516.png

Sell your soul to voting on suggestions daily and suggesting

 

Nah but its literally just either let it accumulate over YEARS or spam single sale unusual suggestions and non-unusual suggestions, I'm the former cause I strictly only suggest unusuals and when it comes to single sale one's, I do my hauls, but nowhere near like Offline and Vege

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, 🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥 said:

Sell your soul to voting on suggestions daily and suggesting

 

Nah but its literally just either let it accumulate over YEARS or spam single sale unusual suggestions and non-unusual suggestions, I'm the former cause I strictly only suggest unusuals and when it comes to single sale one's, I do my hauls, but nowhere near like Offline and Vege

I've been doing that for a while now. I guess non-unu suggestions is the way to go.

been doing that.png

  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, tweezer said:

I've been doing that for a while now. I guess non-unu suggestions is the way to go.

been doing that.png

Well a while, yes, but not long enough. I strictly only vote on unusuals/items worth 10 or more keys, but even then, which is way slower than just voting tons of unique suggestions, I've accumulated 55k votes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...