Spec ks second banana price check?

Josh From Raw

some guy offered me 140k (what It cost me to buy the banana originally)+a strange spec ks festive wrangler, to me this seems like a terrible deal since there's literally no heavy food items on the market to replace it with other than the sandvich(which is arguably worse for solo heavy anyways.) and I feel if I sell it it'd be basically impossible to recreate. so what's a good value to "value" it at. I thought somewhere around 200-250 its not like there's more than two tradable ones and no ones gonna waste 800$ on a kit to make a new one so I figure it'll stay 1/2 

download.png

sounds like you know what it's worth already. It's gonna take a while to sell regardless might aswell make a bit of profit atleast.

it sounds like you already know what its worth and you know you wont find a replacement to sell it so youre justified to hold it until the profit outweighs your desire to keep it

17 hours ago, Josh From Raw said:

some guy offered me 140k (what It cost me to buy the banana originally)+a strange spec ks festive wrangler, to me this seems like a terrible deal since there's literally no heavy food items on the market to replace it with other than the sandvich(which is arguably worse for solo heavy anyways.) and I feel if I sell it it'd be basically impossible to recreate. so what's a good value to "value" it at. I thought somewhere around 200-250 its not like there's more than two tradable ones and no ones gonna waste 800$ on a kit to make a new one so I figure it'll stay 1/2 

download.png

nice -rep

• Josh From Raw locked this topic

Archived