False Trust Rating Removal

Desperatedino

Hey everyone,

I hope I don't come off as inpatient as I most definitely am not intending to. A trader I met on a trade server gave me a negative trust rating about 5 days ago saying that I was trying to sell my aces high unusual for more than a few other low tier effects and saying that I was untrustworthy because my unusual is duped since there was a scammer in the item history while I insisted that it was clean. I filled out the report form for the comment in summary just stating that selling an unusual for a key or 2 above other sellers, especially bots, is in no way me attempting to scam or be untrustworthy. Additionally, this user believes that if the item history has a banned backpack.tf user in it, then the item is duped. I tried to explain it to the user and say that mine is clean, but unfortunately this person falsely accused me attempting to scam them. As a result, he listed a negative rating on my profile. I was wondering how long it takes for this to be resolved by the mods? Sometimes on trade servers some people think I am a scammer and straight up don't trade with me because of this. I know it's new years time, so I am wondering when the mods can help resolve this as soon as possible? Also I have already privately messaged the report mods and its been a few days with no response.

Additionally, I was wondering what can be done to prevent users like this one throwing around false negative trust ratings like mine? 

Thanks everyone, and hopefully a mod who sees this 

ah i know that guy, just another toxic idiot

i remember this dude said that his unusual boxcar was a 1 of 1 and deserved to be priced as golden pan price despite being strange and high tier in a trade server

9 minutes ago, Strange said:

if it's a false one you can just report it and mods will remove it 

correction they'll deal with it in two months when the dudes already stopped trading ,scammed someone and has -rep himself.

shaggy-wasnt-me.gif

2 hours ago, Zodiak said:

ah i know that guy, just another toxic idiot

i remember this dude said that his unusual boxcar was a 1 of 1 and deserved to be priced as golden pan price despite being strange and high tier in a trade server

Yea this dude was quite toxic. Also the unusual I was trying to sell was literally worth like 12 keys or something. If me selling it for 12 keys is "a bad experience", then him selling his boxcar for a golden pan is straight up delusional lol. What a hypocrite lmao

Archived