Could anyone give me a pricing on this

DylanTheFace

I have a strange unusual (ominous stare) climbing commander and I was just wondering what a rough estimate would be, conservatively20211209173537_1.thumb.jpg.e987a2fa5ece7a312404e670c4d77aa3.jpg 

It's the only Ominous Stare Climbing Commander in existence and 1 of 2 staring effects that exist for the Climber and the other isn't strange. Closest thing to competition you'll have is this - https://backpack.tf/stats/Unusual/Climbing Commander/Tradable/Craftable/198 -

The Climbing Commander is not too well liked and being strange can make it harder to sell if you can't find the right people, but at the same time it is a Soldier hat with a fairly liked halloween effect so take that as you will. Could list it at like 300 keys or something and consider offers around 200-250. or just ignore what me and other people say and do whatever you want with it.

On 12/11/2021 at 7:20 PM, [RCR] The Red Cross said:

Except the hween update has already expired and none of the effects are going to be on hats other than the crimson cache anymore? 

12 hours ago, Very Frank said:

Except the hween update has already expired and none of the effects are going to be on hats other than the crimson cache anymore? 

I clearly mention Smissmas, not hween and you can still buy cases and keys for hween and unbox unusuals so I'm not sure what your point is

14 hours ago, [RCR] The Red Cross said:

I clearly mention Smissmas, not hween and you can still buy cases and keys for hween and unbox unusuals so I'm not sure what your point is

Because that's a hween effect???

9 hours ago, Very Frank said:

Because that's a hween effect???

The principal is the same tho?? Like just use the 3 brain cells you have to change smissmas to hween and the guide still apples? lmfao

4 hours ago, [RCR] The Red Cross said:

The principal is the same tho?? Like just use the 3 brain cells you have to change smissmas to hween and the guide still apples? lmfao

I'll let you figure out what's wrong with that concept in this case

Archived