Quick Question: Is a level 0 decorated weapon more expensive than a level 1 - 100?

TimeZ

So, i bought this Gift Wrapped Scattergun on tradeit.gg and it turned out to be level 0. As far as i am concerned, only vintages can be level 0. The scattergun is not a vintage, so i'm asking if it is normal for decorated weapons to be level 0, and if not, then what kind of price should i sell it on? I can't find any sort of information online. I'm sorry if this a pointless or obvious answer question, i really don't have much experience with trading and i only trade for warpaints

37 minutes ago, ᴾᴾᴹ Shuffle Spy said:

Some items will display as Level 0 in your inventory, but they aren't actually Level 0.

image.png.0b6a90df14703b2b2b59cb13c93d9bc0.png

More specifically, its the fallback that makes it display level 0

3 hours ago, TimeZ said:

So, i bought this Gift Wrapped Scattergun on tradeit.gg and it turned out to be level 0. As far as i am concerned, only vintages can be level 0. The scattergun is not a vintage, so i'm asking if it is normal for decorated weapons to be level 0, and if not, then what kind of price should i sell it on? I can't find any sort of information online. I'm sorry if this a pointless or obvious answer question, i really don't have much experience with trading and i only trade for warpaints

Vintages, maybe some support granted items, and tour# % 256 loot will be level 0. Warpaint items are always level 99.

47 minutes ago, FP jh34ghu43gu said:

Vintages, maybe some support granted items, and tour# % 256 loot will be level 0. Warpaint items are always level 99.

That's weird. I've checked the item's history and apparently it's original owner was some guy named with random numbers. His invenyory was empty except some scrap and reclaimed, which totalled 4 ref. I have no idea if the item's even legit now

38 minutes ago, TimeZ said:

That's weird. I've checked the item's history and apparently it's original owner was some guy named with random numbers. His invenyory was empty except some scrap and reclaimed, which totalled 4 ref. I have no idea if the item's even legit now

It has no reason not to be legit

Though the 1st owner was a hijacked account, that's why their Steam profile is in this sorry state.

• TimeZ locked and unlocked this topic

Archived